The Financing Engine at CapitalSource
- Roundup: NYMT Completes Its First Securitization of the Year. // National Mortgage News;4/10/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p7
The article presents news briefs relevant to the mortgage industry in the United States compiled as of April 2006. New York Mortgage Trust Inc. has completed its first loan securitization transaction in 2006. The Chevy Chase, Maryland-based commercial finance company, CapitalSource Inc. has...
- CAPITALSOURCE PROVIDES $57 MILLION FOR RESIDENTIAL CONVERSION FINANCING. // Mortgage Banking;May2005, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p115
This article reports that CapitalSource Finance LLC, Chevy Chase, Maryland, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitalSource Inc., has provided a four-phase $57,250,000 senior mortgage loan to an investor group controlled by PMA Associates. The loan will finance the acquisition and residential...
- MM CLO Sector Matures, Outlook Is Rosy. Pyburn, Allison // Bank Loan Report;8/14/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the development of the middle market collateralized loan obligation sector (CLOs) in the U.S. The sector has started to diverge from traditional sequential pay structures and static portfolios and continued in innovating new services. CapitalSource, one of the middle...
- Priority One Security Receives $10 Million for Acquisitions and More. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p30
The article reports that Greensville, South Carolina-based alarm monitoring business Priority One Security has received a 10 million dollar-business financing loan from CapitalSource Finance LLC.
- Need Capital? Pieczynski, James J. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Jun2004, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p60
Discusses several factors considered by lender CapitalSource as part of its evaluation process for senior housing sectors in the U.S. Reputation and hands-on management philosophy of nursing home applicants; Purpose of on-site inspections; Market factors; Elements of a lender's due diligence...
- McKnight's 2015. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Aug2015, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p36
The article offers information on different lending services provided by different banks in the U.S. including Capital Funding LLC, Capital One Commercial Banking, and CapitalSource.
- CapitalSource Reports a Loss on Sales. // American Banker;6/24/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 121, p11
The author reports that CapitalSource Inc. has sold residential mortgage-backed assets at a loss during the second quarter of 2008. The amount of assets which the company sold during the second quarter of 2008 and the amount of money which the company lost in selling these assets are mentioned....
- CapitalSouce Names New Corporate Finance Head. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the appointment of Joseph Kenary as corporate finance head of CapitalSource Inc.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;4/3/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p4
The article provides information on the loan transactions of several companies in the U.S. Bill Barrett Corp., an oil and gas exploration producer has a loan package of 400 million dollars with maturity on March 17, 2011. Capitalsource Inc., financing services provider, has a loan package of 750...