GE's Unique Mormon IT Deal
- Making the Marriage Work. Baldwin, Gary // HealthLeaders Magazine;Apr2007, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p31
The article focuses on the joint ventures between hospitals and information technology (IT) vendors. Joint venture deals are becoming common between hospitals and IT providers as in the case of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and TheraDoc as well as Intermountain Health Care and GE...
- LDS Hospital Undergoes Transformation. Lewis, Di // Utah Business;Nov2012, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that Intermountain Healthcare reopened the LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah, after renovating and rebranding the hospital.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/6/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 221, p4
The article announces that Barberton Citizens Hospital, an acute care facility in Ohio, has been sold to Summa Health System. The not-for-profit health system was a minority joint venture partner in the hospital, previously owning a 3.25 percent interest.
- Intermountain Healthcare Teams with GE Healthcare in Effort to Reduce Patients' CT Radiation Dose by up to 50%. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the joint efforts of the company Intermountain Healthcare, and the company GE Healthcare in reducing radiation dose by 50 percent in Computed Tomography (CT) screening procedures. GE Healthcare's GE Blueprint for low dose solution will be used to produce high...
- Name Unveiled for GE Healthcare/Microsoft Venture. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;2/13/2012, p4
The article announces a joint venture between U.S.-based technology company Microsoft Corp. and British healthcare company GE Healthcare under the new name Caradigm, where Microsoft will contribute its Amalga data analytics software and GE Healthcare its health information software, eHealth.
- Microsoft Moves Most Health Care Products to GE Joint Venture. Goedert, Joseph // Health Data Management;Feb2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the decision by software developer Microsoft Corp. to transfer its health care-specific products to a joint venture with the company GE Healthcare.
- Utah rivals team up. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;09/08/97, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the joint venture of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Utah and Intermountain Health Care called `BlueCare' to try to encompass the small-group insurance market. Projections for first-year enrollment; Statements from Jane Jensen, principal with benefits consultant William M. Mercer.
- Douglas C. Black Appointed Board Chair for SelectHealth. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;2/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that Douglas C. Black has been appointed as chairman of the board of SelectHealth Inc., a subsidiary of Intermountain Healthcare at Spencer, Sutherland.
- IHC must show it's tax-exempt. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;05/14/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p16
Questions the tax-exempt status of Intermountain Health Care in Salt Lake County, Utah. Criticisms against the company; Financial information on its hospitals.