- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p34
Presents tables ranking brokerage stocks and bank stocks by performance in the United States. Wells Fargo; Bank of America; Keycorp; Wachovia; HSBC Holdings; Credit Suisse Group; Bank of New York; Citigroup; JP Morgan Chase; Bank One; UBS; Deutsche Bank; Sanders Morris Harris Group; Morgan...
- Brokerage stocks ranked by performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 35, p36
Lists the top performing brokerage and bank stocks as of September 10, 2003. Stifel Financial; Goldman Sachs; A G Edwards; Deutche Bank; Bank of America; Credit Suisse Group.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/20/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 33, p23
A list of brokerage stocks and bank stocks ranked according to performance is presented. Brokerage stocks include Stifel Financial, Oppenheimer Holdings, Southwest Securities, Raymond James, Sanders Morris Harris Group and Legg Mason. Bank Stocks include Bank of America, Wachovia, Credit Suisse...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p61
The article presents information on performance of stocks of brokerage firms and banks. Information has been presented in tabular form. Some of the brokerage firms included in the list are Friedman Billings Ramsey, Stifel Financial Corp., Lehman Brothers, First Albany, and Sanders Morris Harris...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/15/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p50
Several charts are presented that list rates regarding rank performance of brokerage and bank stocks form various companies including Stifel Financial Corp., Bank of America Corp. and Citigroup Inc.
- NASD Decisions on Rule G-37 Exempt One Firm, Refuse Another. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31394, p1
Reports on the refusal of the National Association of Securities Dealers to exempt A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. from MSRB Rule G-37 in Washington. Condition prohibiting a municipal dealer from doing business with an issuer; Consequence for violating the internal procedures for complying with the...
- A.G. Edwards Begins 1st National Ad Push. // American Banker;2/18/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 32, p9
A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. said it has started the first advertising campaign in the U.S. in its 117-year history. Beginning on Tuesday, the campaign was to highlight the Saint Louis, Missouri brokerage firm's "client-first" philosophy. It was to appear nationally in business and lifestyle...
- A.G. Edwards' Profit Rose 23%. // American Banker;12/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 245, p9
Reports that the St. Louis brokerage company A. G. Edwards Inc.'s fiscal third-quarter earnings rose 23 percent.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p39
Ranks brokerage and bank stocks by performance, compiled as of July 19, 2004. AG Edwards; Bear Stearns; Goldman Sachs; Stifel Financial; Lehman Brothers; Ameritrade; U.S. Bancorp; Wells Fargo; Bank of America Corp.; J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.