IPOS IN THE U.S
- DR Capital Raising In 2012 Starts With Full Pipeline. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p60
The article focuses on corporate finance particularly on the raising depositary receipt (DR) capital in 2012. According to J.P. Morgan & Co. Inc., there are 54 issuers who have raised more than 14 billion dollars via DR initial public offering (IPO) or follow-on offerings in the first 11 months...
- Lazard, Greenhill Spark IPO Chatter. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/25/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 16, p10
The article informs that Lazard's recent filing for an initial public offering, coupled with last year's successful IPO of Greenhill & Co., has stirred the speculative pot at four tiny West Coast boutiques with ties, however remote, to the fabled Four Horsemen of the pre-bubble era, Hambrecht &...
- JP Morgan sprints to fifth place, but can it last the race? Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/01/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 18, p6
Reports on J.P. Morgan's expansion of its underwriting deals in the technology, telecommunication and Internet banking sectors. Company's position as one of the top equity underwriting firms in the United States during the first quarter of 2000; How the ability to execute large deals is a...
- J.P. Morgan wooing Street with openness. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;5/15/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 92, p1
Reports on the decision of asset company J.P. Morgan to go public. Monetary size of the company; Reason for the decision of the company; Comments from Lawrence Cohn of Ryan, Beck and Company; Decline in annual profits of company in February 1998.
- Worldspan Bank Facility Pulled After IPO Canceled. // Bank Loan Report;7/5/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p3
Reports that Lehman Brothers Inc. and JP Morgan has pulled out their multi-million dollar credit for Worldspan Technologies Inc. after the company announced it had withdrawn plans for an initial public offering (IPO) due to market conditions. Loan that would have been included in the proposed...
- Weisel Wannabes Will Wait 'Til Next Year. Freed, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/11/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 34, p5
The article reports on the initial public offering filings from small financial services companies that are focused on tech companies. JMP Securities LLC and Think Equity Partners are actively eyeing the public markets, but both say it will be at least 12 months before they take the plunge, and...
- Devout customers Morgan and BofA lead IntraLinks IPO. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/02/99, Vol. 65 Issue 31, p9
Reports on the role of J.P. Morgan & Co. and Banc of America Securities company in the initial public offering of Intralinks Inc., a New York City provider of software that allows capital markets documentation work to be conducted online. Difficulties in arranging a syndicate of bankers;...
- Krispy Kreme IPO brings jelly-filled to a dot-com world. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/17/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the plans of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Corp. to go public in February 2000 through J.P. Morgan & Co. Predictions of industry analysts on the performance of the firm's initial public offering (IPO); Amount of funds targeted in the IPO; Allocation of the funds; Popularity of the brand.
- WHO'S UP, WHO'S DOWN. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/28/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p30
The article presents information on the developments of initial public offerings and follow-on equity offerings in the Wall Street. Some of the bookrunners listed are Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co., Deutsche Bank AG, Citigroup and J.P. Morgan & Co. Inc.