INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- Morgan Stanley to Shop $2.5B Facility for CF Industries. // Bank Loan Report;11/9/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p1
The article reports on the move of Morgan Stanley from J.P. Morgan Chase and Co. to aid several business enterprises in their respective facility acquisitions through loan assistance in the U.S. One of the companies given with the loan grant is the CF Industries Inc. for their acquisition of...
- JPM-BANK ONE RUMORS SURFACE. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 43, p4
Presents information related to business developments in the U.S. Possible acquisition of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. by Bank One Corp.; Resignation by U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Harvey Pitt; Arbitration papers filed by stockbroker John Tripi against Morgan Stanley & Co.
- WORLD'S BEST DERIVATIVES PROVIDERS 2007. Neville, Laurence // Global Finance;Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p47
The article presents the result of the survey for the world's best derivatives providers in 2007. Morgan Stanley & Co Inc. is the best commodity derivatives provider because of its continued expansion of its service offerings in commodities with strategic acquisitions. Meanwhile, the best credit...
- New York, California Lead a Full Plate of Not-So-Huge Deals. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33092, p6
The article reports on the pair of deals from New York and California that is expected to enter the municipal market. It states that issuers will bring an estimated $4.67 billion of competitive and negotiated deals. It says that New York City will be the largest deal priced when it sells $583...
- M&A LEAGUE TABLES. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/11/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p3
Presents an update on the performance of several merger and acquisition deal advisors during the first half of 2005. Goldman Sachs; Citigroup; J. P. Morgan; Morgan Stanley.
- Banks Shop $700M TL for RehabCare Buy. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;3/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p1
The article focuses on the 700 million dollars term loan raised by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Citigroup Inc., and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. for the acquisition of Kindred Healthcare Inc. with RehabCare Group Inc. It states that the loan has a one-year 101 soft call premium while the banks have...
- M&A in the New Year: Poised To Grow? Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/10/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the mergers and acquisitions activity in the U.S., as of January 10, 2005. Forecast on the increase of mergers and acquisitions activity; Number of deals formed in the U.S. in 2003; Plan of JPMorgan Chase & Co. to buy Bank One Corp.
- J.P. Morgan Buys Banc One, Creates 4th Largest Fund Co. Frankie, Chris // Money Management Executive;1/19/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the efforts of J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. to purchase Banc One Corp. as of January 19, 2004. Estimated worth of the deal; Reason behind the purchase; Significance of the merger.
- Morgan Stanley Joins JPM in Offering New Product. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;1/24/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33850, p3
The article informs that Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. has joined J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. as a remarketing agent of a callable commercial product in Orlando, Florida.