IDD Out Takes
- Goldman head stepping down. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/19/94, Vol. 10 Issue 38, p46
Reports resignation of Stephen Friedman as chairman of Goldman, Sachs & Co. Record of Friedman; Present status of Goldman; Name of successor to Friedman.
- Goldman to Shift Proprietary Arm. // American Banker;8/6/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F330, p2
The article discusses plans by the U.S. banking company Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to discontinue its principal strategies business, which deals with Goldman's capital.
- Happy .NET users show their faces. // Internet Business;Mar2002, p10
Announces the use of Microsoft.NET by Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein. Usability of BrokerPulse; Features of the software; Benefits from the software.
- Dresdner to Set Up Debt Advisory in London. // American Banker;2/8/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 27, p3
Reveals that Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein is setting up a London, England, unit to advise firms that are having difficulty paying their debts. The expected rise in loan defaults; Who will head the unit; The jump in the level of defaults.
- Dresdner Staffing Up in Capital Markets. Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;6/11/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 111, p24
Reports that Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein hired seven bankers for its debt securities business in June 2001. Move of parent company Dresdner Bank AG to expand its debt capital market capabilities in the United States; How the company is taking advantage of market conditions to grow the...
- Goldman Sachs warned of need for cultural change. Overell, Stephen // People Management;6/25/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 13, p16
Focuses on the need for Goldman Sachs company to ensure that all staff benefit from its multi-billion pound flotation. Comments from Neil McEwen of Hay Management Consultants; Need to develop the culture of an organization; Operation of Goldman Sachs.
- Banks Try to Check Out of Hotel Debt. // American Banker;10/26/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 164, p16
The article focuses on banks that are trying to eliminate their hotel buyout debt by selling commercial mortgage bonds including Bank of America Corp., Deutsche Bank AG, and Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Brazil's Unibanco brings second MT-100 transaction this year. Ossa, Felipe // Private Placement Letter;6/23/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p5
Reports that Unibanco SA became the second Brazilian bank to issue a deal backed by diversified payment rights. Two-tranche deal between Unibanco and Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein; Legal final maturity and average life of the transaction; Floating-rate piece.
- DrKW Launches E-Lending. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;8/27/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 34, p1
Reports that Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (DrKW) is set to launch EQ Finance, an electronic lending system, on August 30, 2001. EQ Finance platform; Accessibility of the platform through the firm's Web site; Key selling points of the EQ platform.