QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32079, p24
This article presents statistical information about the negotiated sale of financial instruments including bonds in the U.S. Information about issuers, amount, underwriter, credit rating of these instruments is also given.
- ILLINOIS: Forest Preserve Gets a Push. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p9
The article reports on the ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Kendall County Forest Preserve District in Illinois. The agency upgraded the ratings of the Forest Preserve agency from A-plus to AA-minus due to the substantial tax base growth of the district, participation in the diverse...
- Accounting for Financial Derivatives: An Overview. Rakshit, Debdas; Chatterjee, Chanchal // ICFAI Journal of Accounting Research;Jan2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p24
In the era of modern finance, various new financial instruments have assumed significance in Indian economy. Financial derivatives are most important as well as significant among them. After their introduction in India in June 2000, financial derivatives have gained a significant ground in the...
- Discussion of Recognition and Measurement Issues in Accounting for Securitized Assets. White, Gerald I. // Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance;Spring89, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p199
This article deals with issues concerning the accounting standards for financial instruments. With respect to financial instruments, it is apparent that current standards are totally inadequate. Current disclosure is spotty at best, and, in many cases, comparability is lacking. The proliferation...
- Rating Agencies: LIPA Ruling Not Likely to Affect Credits. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31036, p3
Reports on the effects of the ruling striking down an agreement in which Suffolk County, New York ratepayers would repay the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) up to 625 million dollars in excess taxes collected from LIPA. Expected changes in the ratings on the bonds or the communities.
- Groton, Conn., Gos Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p2
No abstract available.
- Rhode Island Mayor Fires Back at Moody's Over City's Downgrade to Junk Status. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p6
No abstract available.
- Airport Debt Elevates. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p31
The article reports that Moody Investors Services Inc. has upgraded the Series 1994, 1998, 2002A and 2002B senior airport revenue bonds of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Aa3 from S2 as well as the Series 2002 junior lien bonds to A1 from A2. The changes in credit ratings were...
- Project Finance Ratings Staged Dramatic Rise in 2001. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p64
Focuses on ratings given by various rating agencies to publicly sold bonds and privately placed debt in the United States, as of February 19, 2002. Reasons behind decline in credit ratings by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Growth registered in project finance ratings; Factors that led bond...