Negotiated Bond Offerings
- ANALÄ°TÄ°K HÄ°YERARÅžÄ° SÃœRECÄ° Ä°LE KREDÄ° DERECELENDÄ°RME ANALÄ°ZÄ° ÃœZERÄ°NE BÄ°R MODEL Ã–NERÄ°SÄ°. Akkaya, Göktuğ Cenk; Demırelı, Erhan // Journal of the Cukurova University Institute of Social Sciences;2010, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p319
Credit rating process is viewed as an important topic from both credit demandants and the creditors that supply the excess founds to market. So that, both the individual and institutional consumers emphasize on the topic, that the credit evaluation process should be made with objective criteria....
- Moody's: L.A. on Track to Improve Credit Profile. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;12/15/2014, p26
The article reports that bond credit rating company Moody's Investors Service has lauded Los Angeles for strong financial management in 2014. Topics discussed include the city's achievement of turning its budget outlook from growing deficits to a projected small surplus in 2019 and the resulting...
- MBIA Offers to Pay 14% on $1B of Debt. // American Banker;1/14/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 9, p18
The author reports on plans by bond insurer MBIA Inc. to pay approximately 14% of its surplus bond notes. According to the article, MBIA is selling the bonds in order to increase its capital. The way in which the company's credit rating may be impacted if MBIA is unable to increase its capital...
- New York City Debt Outlook Gets Lowered. McKaig, Ryan; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p1
Focuses on the rating awarded by U.S. rating agencies to New York City's general obligation bonds. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the ratings; Rating awarded by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's Corp. to the bonds.
- Omaha's Triple-A Affirmed by Moody's, S&P Before Deal. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31033, p4
Reports the affirmation of Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service rating agencies for the general obligation bond issue of Omaha in Chicago, Illinois. Components of Omaha issue; Role of Bear, Sterns & Co. and Kirkpatrick Pettis for the obligation bonds; Date of approval for the...
- Rating Films Downgrade More Debt. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31182, p1
Reports on the downgrading of municipal debt by the rating firms in the United States. Agencies which downgrade the bonds; Increase of the number states and local municipalities which experienced fiscal pressure; Factors affecting the decision of the agencies to downgrade the debt.
- Troubled Waterbury, Conn., Gets Investment-Grade Rank from Moody's. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;05/09/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31135, p5
Reports on the improvement of the bond ratings in Waterbury, Connecticut. Inclusion of the ratings from different rating firms; Advantages of the tax-intercept program; Imposition of the seven-member board to control the city's finances and operations.
- Low ratings on Nassau tobacco debt show range of agencies' opinions. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;11/12/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30767, p48
Focuses on the difference in the approaches of the rating agencies to tobacco settlement bonds in the United States. Moody's Investors Service's ratings on the Nassau County, New York's settlement securitization; Rating agencies' assessments of the tobacco bonds issued by New York City.
- Research digest. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;12/17/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30542, p6
Presents rating agencies' analysis of the performance of city and county bonds in the United States as of December 17, 1998. Moody's Investors Service's rating for the Miami International Airport's capital program; Standard & Poor's rating for the general obligation debt of Sullivan County, New...