Competitive Note Offerings
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32079, p7
This article provides statistical information about the bonds issued by several American companies and cities on a competitive rate. Some of the companies that had issued the bonds are: West Des Moines, Indian Prairie, New Hope, Tulsa Co., Pecos County; Iowa City, etc. Description of the bonds...
- IFS-3.-Nonmarketable U.S. Treasury Bonds and Notes Issued to Official Institutions and Other Residents of Foreign Countries. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2002, p63
Presents the chart on nonmarketable treasury bonds and notes issued to official institutions and other residents of foreign countries by the U.S. government from the year 1997 to 2002.
- Take action on IFRS now! THOMSON, JEFFREY C. // Accounting Today;11/3/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p6
The author reflects on the actions to be taken regarding the proposal of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on convergence towards the use of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) by U.S. companies. He reminds universities and professional accounting associations to...
- RECOGNIZING THE 2002 SBMEF RECIPIENTS. // Women in Business;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p7
Presents information on the 2002 recipients of the Stephen Bufton Memorial Education Fund of the American Business Women's Association. Fereshten Yousefzadeh of the University of California in Los Angeles; Michelle Rossman of the Point Park College in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- ALL SHOOK UP. SPILLMAN, BENJAMIN // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/9/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 10, pP6
The article focuses on the city of Las Vegas, Nevada and its importance in the world of business. Robert Lang, co-director of the Metropolitan Institute at Virginia Tech University, says the city is as important as the commodities exchanges in Chicago, Illinois or the markets on Wall Street. It...
- DISCLOSURE FACTORS. // Compliance Week;Apr2012, Vol. 9 Issue 99, p39
The article discusses the aspects for companies to consider for disclosing their exposure to European sovereign debt holdings as required by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It mentions the need for companies to specify their basis for the countries selected for disclosure and...
- Consolidated Street research. // Asset Securitization Report;4/22/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p22
Presents a chart depicting the result of a consolidated street research on securities of various companies in the U.S. Subordination levels of seasoned mezzanie of the Bank of America; Basis of mortgage transactions of Bear Stearns & Co. Inc.; Belief of Countrywide Securities Corp. for the...
- Recent Developments in the Sale-of-Business Doctrine: Toward a Transactional Context-Based.... Easley, Stephen J. // Business Lawyer;May84, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p929
Examines the sale-of-business doctrine and the nature of a security transaction in the United States. Limitations to the applicability of the federal securities laws; Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of the doctrine; Proposals for evaluating sales transactions.
- Introduction to the Annual Review of Federal Securities Regulation. // Business Lawyer;May87, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p825
Presents the introduction to the Annual Review of Securities Regulation of the Federal Regulation of Securities Committee of the American Business Association Section of Corporation, Banking and Business Law. Focuses of the annual review; Soundness of regulations, rules or cases; Perspective of...