Competitive Bond Offerings
- STOP WORRYING ABOUT MONEY. Curran, John J. // Fortune;Autumn1993, Vol. 128 Issue 10, p12
The article contends that even as America approaches its fourth year since the recession, more and more people appear to be living lives of quiet desperation. A smart investment strategy can ease those worries and take one a long way toward financial security. It doesn't require brilliance or...
- Missouri Panel to Weigh Unemployment Fund Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p4
Reports on the plan of Missouri to issue unemployment trust fund revenue bonds. Replenishment of depleted fund that provides unemployment benefits.
- Cook County Forest District Weighs First New Deal Since '96. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p4
Reports on the bond offering plan of the Cook County Forest Reserve District in Illinois. Structure of the bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p17
Reports on the results of negotiated bonds sales in the United States. Lake Elsinore Unified School District; Colorado Springs City; Dove Valley Metropolitan District; Orange County Housing Finance Authority; Indiana Bond Bank; Derby City, Kansas; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency; East...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p7
Presents a calendar of new bond issues in the United States. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bond offerings.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p19
Reports on the results of competitive bonds sales in the United States. Wheeling, Illinois; Litchfield Independent School District in Minnesota; Ramsey County, Minnesota; St. Peter City, Minnesota; Vaughn Municipal School District in New Mexico; Beaver Area School District in Pennsylvania;...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p26
Presents a table of invisible bond supplies in the Southwestern states of the United States. Arizona; Arkansas; Colorado; New Mexico; Oklahoma; Texas; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- An Argument in Favor of SEC Preemption. Cohn, Stuart R. // SCOR Report;Jul2000, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on the impact of federal and state securities laws on developing companies in the United States. Failure of the government to address the need of would-be inventors to capital; Effect of the regulatory process on potential investors; Need to revise the exemption and registration...
- Washington State to Competitively Sell $720M of GO Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p5
Reports on the plan of Washington to sell 720 million dollars of general obligation bonds. Structure of the bonds.