N.Y.'s ESDC Plans $155 Million Deal for Manhattan Hub
- USPS awards contracts for mail sterilization sites. // Design-Build;Dec2001, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the construction contracts awarded by the U.S. Postal Service to design and build firm Lockwood to build the postal service's mail sterilization facilities. Construction managers of the project; Number of sterilization facilities to be built.
- Kling Completes USPS Facility. // Energy & Power Management;Jun2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p29
The article reports that the architectural and engineering firm Kling has completed the United States Postal Service Processing and Distribution Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The center will process all types of mail carried and delivered by the Postal Service and will offer parking to...
- The Imperial USPS. Perlman, Ellen // Governing;Feb2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p18
Deals with the problems concerning the proposed development of a larger post office in Westminster, Vermont. Size of the proposed post office; Response of communities to the proposal; Plans to improve the postal service in the city.
- Three cheers for the Post Office gang. newbury, don // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/8/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p2
No abstract available.
- Heavy construction slips in 2001. Grunewald, Rob // Fedgazette;Mar2002, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p19
Reports on the performance of the heavy construction industry in 2001. Decline of the value of contracts; Decrease in contracts for private buildings; Decrease in spending on roads and bridges.
- Dix picks up three dam jobs together worth $14.3 million. McLean, Mike // Journal of Business (10756124);11/25/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 24, pB1
The article reports that specialty contractor Dix Corp. has landed three heavy construction projects which totals up to 14.3 million dollars in Washington and is also helping the design work of the bridge restoration project in Arizona. It mentions that te company will construct and replace a...
- Ashghal receives bids for Hamad Medical City fit-out. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/22/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) has received bids from contractors including Daewoo Engineering & Construction and Hyundai Engineering & Construction for a hospital fit-out at Hamad Medical City in Doha in Qatar.
- EI Cajon: 1st Pacific Bank Building's Main Tenant. Weeks, Katie // San Diego Business Journal;7/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p25
The article reports that a two-story building is being constructed at 343 E. Main Street in El Cajon, California. According to the author, 1st Pacific Bank of California has leased the first floor of the building located at the city's historic Main Street area. According to downtown officials,...
- Repackaging the Post Office. Wasserman, Elizabeth // Inc.;Aug2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p28
Focuses on the proposal for reforms at the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) as of August 2003. Amount of losses of the USPS in 2002; Decline in mail volume in 2002; Proposal for price reductions in the summer.