MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 28
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Aug2004, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p1
This article presents a chart depicting data related to economic indicators of various countries. The chart includes data on real GDP growth, inflation and other data of countries like China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jun2005, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p1
This article presents tabular information representing various economic indicators of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea.
- Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Guatemala Country Report;1/ 1/2013, p2
The article presents a forecast on the Guatemalan economy. It provides forecasts of risk to international business which include financial transfer, direct investment and export market. Domestic economic indicators for the country are given including inflation rate, capital investment and money...
- THE UPA REPORT CARD A Mixed Bag. VISWANATH, ROHIT // Business Today;7/27/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p66
The article offers information on several flagship schemes in India under aam aaadmi including National Rural Employment Guarantee, Bharat Nirman and National Rural Health Mission but result shows that its benefits did not always reach the targeted beneficiaries. A chart also depictting the...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, Ukraine & Baltics;Jun2004, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p1
This article presents statistical information on economic indicators of several European countries. The countries included in the article are Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, etc.
- the Economy. // Labor Law Journal;Feb68, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p66
The article presents information about the economic indicators for the United States for the year 1968 . According to figures released by the U.S. Department of Labor on January 25, 1968, the Consumer Price Index was 3.1 per cent above the level set one year ago. The costs of food, apparel,...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p1
Provides information on economic indicators in Latin America as of October 1, 2004. Real gross domestic product growth; Inflation rate; Current account balance.
- Inflation To Remain Manageable. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p4
The article offers information about the periodical's economic forecast for the Philippines. It states that the country's consumer price inflation attained 4.6% year-on-year in June 2011, slightly higher than the 4.5%v figure recorded in May 2011. However, there will be moderation in fuel prices...
- Money Supply and Inflation in Malawi: An Econometric Investigation. Simwaka, Kisu; Ligoya, Perks; Kabango, Grant; Chikonda, Mtendere // International Journal of Applied Economics & Finance;2012, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p74
This study examined the relative importance of monetary factors in driving inflation in Malawi. A stylized inflation model is specified that includes standard monetary variables, the exchange rate and supply-side factors. The results indicated that inflation in Malawi is a result of both...