S&P Drops Shelby Co. Multifamily Debt to BB
- Aurora Military Housing III LLC, Alaska, Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/2/2014, p34
The article reports on the Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' rating upgrade on Aurora Military Housing III LLC, Alaska's military housing revenue bonds, series 2011A, to AA-minus from A-plus.
- Stanford Hospital Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32079, p2
This article reports that Standard & Poor Corp.'s raised to A from A-minus its rating on $100 million of Series 2003A revenue bonds issued for Stanford Hospital and Clinics by the California Health Facilities Financing Authority, and raised its underlying rating to A from A-minus on SHC's $177...
- S&P Removes Pennsylvania Housing from CreditWatch Negative. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;4/14/2015, p29
The article discusses a move made by rating agency Standard and Poor's (S&P) to remove Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency's Series 2005A capital fund security revenue bonds from its credit watch with negative implications, by affirming an A-plus rating, and confirming a stable outlook.
- Griffin Lakes CDD, Fla., Downgraded to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34165, p1
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, credit rating agency, has downgraded its long-term rating on Griffin Lakes Community Development District, Florida's series 2008 special assessment revenue refunding bonds to BBB-plus from A-minus. Topics discussed include weak cash...
- Pawtucket Housing Authority, R.I., Lowered to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34002, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has stated that it has decreased the long-term rating on series 2010 capital funds housing revenue bonds of the Pawtucket Housing Authority (PHA) in Rhode Island by one notch to A-plus from AA-minus. It informs that lowering of the...
- Mercy Regional Health Center, Kan., Bonds Raised to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has declared that it raised its long-term rating to A-plus from A on the 25.1 million dollars series 2013 hospital revenue refunding bonds issued by Manhattan, Kansas, for Mercy Regional Health Center (Mercy) in Manhattan, Kansas.
- Puerto Rico Infrastructure FA 2011B, C Lowered by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34153, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its rating one notch to BB-minus from BB on Puerto Rico Infrastructure Financing Authority's series 2011B and 2011C revenue bonds, and mentions that it also removed the rating from rating platform CreditWatch.
- Slippery Rock U. Foundation Lowered to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33997, p1
The article reports that the finance rating provider standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its long-term rating and underlying rating (SPUR) on the series 2005A and 2007A revenue bonds of Pennsylvania Higher Education Facilities Authority from BBB to BBB-plus. It states that the bonds...
- State reports. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p38
Presents news briefs related to housing in the United States, as of March 2000. Includes Illinois Housing Authority Board's approval of funding for affordable housing development in the state; Standard & Poor's Corp.'s selection to conduct performance evaluation of public housing agencies in...