Existing Home Sales At 6.80M Annual Rate
- What sells property. Ross, Rory; Garrett, Scott // Management Today;May2001, p99
Provides tips for house agents in making successful sales in Great Britain. Importance of kitchen considerations in the property business; Recognition of the bathroom as the second most important room; House preparations for a show-around visit.
- Existing Home Sales Slip to 6.79M Rate. McContron, Allson S. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32097, p2
The article reports that existing home sales fell 0.4% in February 2005 to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 6.79 million units. According to a report of the National Association of Realtors, February sales rate follows January's upwardly revised level of 6.82 million. As of January 2005, the...
- Single-family home sales increase. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/21/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 29, pP15
The article reports that sales of single-family homes in Las Vegas, Nevada increased by 50.8 percent in June 2008 as compared to June 2007. The entry notes that the median price of a single-family home posted a drop of 26.2 percent from June 2007. Realtors mention that the slight monthly decline...
- HOME SALES. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p42
The article presents graphs depicting the number of home and condominiums sold as of 2004 and of 2005 presented by the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- You Own It. You Sell It. Hyatt, Josh // Money;Nov2007, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p55
The article suggests that the homeowner handle the sale of his own house, and offers strategies to handle that sale. Homeowners can save substantial broker fees by first ridding the home of personal photos and items, by not emphasizing that you still live there, and by marketing your own house...
- Is housing truly undersupplied? // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/3/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 31, pP24
The article analyzes the sales statistics issued by the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors in June 2009 for Las Vegas, Nevada. It reports that realtors were able to sell 3,785 single-family houses in June while condominium and townhome sales grew three times to 917 compared to 2008. It is...
- Second quarter Utah home sales up by 50 percent. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/3/2004, Issue 323291, Special section p5
Reports that second quarter 2004 home sales in Utah were up 50 percent compared with second quarter 2003, according to the Utah Association of Realtors. Increase in the average Utah home price by six percent; Number of homes and condominiums sold by Utah realtors in the second quarter; Increase...
- Park City real estate is a 'different animal' from the rest of Utah. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/3/2004, Issue 323291, Special section p5
Explains that the Utah Association of Realtors does not include Park City figures when reporting average Utah home prices because real estate in Park City is very expensive. Average sales price of a single-family home in Park City; Increase in single-family home and condominium sales.
- It may look half empty, but itâ€™s actually half full. ANUTA, JOE // Crain's New York Business;12/7/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p0007
The article reports that less than half of the units of real estate developer Zeckendorf Development's 50 United Nations Plaza condominium property in New York City have been sold since it opened in 2013. Topics discussed include the average discounts offered for the sold units, the sales...