Preliminary 4Q QDP Shows 3.8% Growth
- Final 4Q CDP Shows Economy Crew at 3.8%. Ferris, Craig T.; McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32101, p2
This article reports that real gross domestic product, the broadest measure of the economy's performance, rose at a 3.8% seasonally adjusted annual rate in the fourth quarter-- according 10 final figures released by the Commerce Department. The 3.8% final figure also compared with the 3.1%...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Aug2004, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p1
This article provides some statistical data of regional indicator about central Europe. The GDP growth rate, actual and predicted, for Czech Republic for the years 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 is respectively: 2.0, 2.9, 3.1, and 3.5 percent on year-on-year basis. The growth rate for the same period...
- Receding GDP. // Chemical Business;Jan/Feb/Mar2004, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p23
Discusses the gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in India for 2002 to 2003. Organizations that provide GDP estimates;Targeted growth rate of the government and RBI; Infrastructure industries that posted a market growth.
- GDP shrinks 0.3% as snow creates UK triple-dip threat. Jackson, Gary // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);1/25/2013, p4
The article reports on the decline in the gross domestic product (GDP) of Great Britain in 2012. It states that the trend has alarmed economists in the country since it will affect its economic growth. According to the author, the bad weather in the country is one of the factors that caused the...
- Real GDP Surprises On Upside. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Jan2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p3
This article focuses on the real GDP growth which continues to surprise observers both within and outside Venezuela, with the economy showing no signs of veering from its expansionary path. Soaring annual growth rates were to be expected in the first half of 2004, as the dismal results of early...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, Ukraine & Baltics;Aug2004, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p1
This article presents statistics regarding GDP growth rate, inflation and C/A balance in various European countries. The countries whose statistics are compared includes Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
- GDP distribution. // Market: Europe;Nov2004, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p5
Presents a pie chart showing the proportional distribution of gross domestic product (GDP) in ten European nations as of November 2004. Total GDP of Germany; GDP of Great Britain.
- CHINA & INDIA ANALYSIS. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/22/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 7, p20
Several charts are presented that displays the economic indicators of India and China including the share of world consumption for both the countries, the gross domestic product (GDP) and the labor force in both the nations.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Nov2004, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p1
The article presents statistical data on the economy of China and its neighboring countries viz. Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea. In China, real GDP growth stood at 8.0% in 2002, 9.4% in 2003 and it is forecasted that it would reach 7.9% in 2006. In Hong Kong, GDP growth rate stood at 1.9% in...