Raven, Anstrom Top the List for Vanguard Nods
- A Manual Labor of Love. Gold, Marjorie // Broadcasting & Cable;4/4/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p58
Profiles independent technology analyst and author Leslie Ellis. Career background in the cable television industry; Views on the Associates and Affiliates award received from the National Cable Television Association; Interest of Ellis in business.
- The Mark of Excellence. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/4/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p46
Presents information on the Vanguard Awards to be presented by the National Cable & Telecommunications Association at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California on April 4, 2005. Qualities of the awardees; Ticket price; List of the awardees.
- Black broadcasters group honors outstanding communicators at D.C. awards dinner. // Jet;4/1/96, Vol. 89 Issue 20, p20
Reports on the honorees at the 12th Annual Communications Awards Dinner of the National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters (NABOB) in Washington, D.C. Includes Angela Bassett as Entertainer of the Year; Pioneer in Music Awards recipients Smokey Robinson and Al Green; Ed Bradley as the...
- System wins award. Searle, Steve // New Zealand Dairy Exporter;Nov2006, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p42
The article reports on the Rural Innovation Award given to the Environment Canterbury and Scott Technical Instruments by the Telecommunication Users Association of New Zealand. It presents information on the telemetry technology. It outlines the trial of the system. It cites the factors that...
- Group works at communications. Olekson, Angi // Las Vegas Business Press;9/15/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p19
Details the operations of Working in Communications organization in Las Vegas, Nevada. Promotion of the exchange of ideas within the telecommunication sector; Provision of scholarships to several students; Sponsorship of the Electronic Media Awards.
- Cable Show-nanigans! // Broadcasting & Cable;5/14/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 20, p16
The article presents captions to photographs of the annual convention of the National Cable and Telecommunications Association, including one of George Bodenheimer, president of the ESPN cable television network.
- Honoring Unsung Local Heroes. // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, Special Section p6
The article provides information on the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Chairman's Award. According to the article, the said award can be processed in discreet and in selecting members who are worthy to receive the Chairman's Award. It also mentions that the...
- WAC AWARDS. // QST;Mar2004, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p102
Focuses on the Worked All Continents award issued by International Amateur Radio Union for working and confirming all six continents on a variety of different bands and modes in the U.S. Availability of certificate and sticker; Demonstration of the capabilities of Amateur Radio.
- ACC 2009 20TH ANNIVERSARY. // Multichannel News;11/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p1A
The article informs about the Association of Cable Communicators (ACC) 2009 20th Anniversary Beacon Awards. The awards were founded to recognize organizations working in the new field of public affairs in the cable industry. The 2009 Beacon Awards Committee of 23 volunteers, chair Janice Caluda,...