- A CLOSER LOOK AT Bresnan COMMUNICATIONS. // Multichannel News;2/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p46
Presents information on the five largest cable systems of Bresnan Communications in the U.S.
- Bresnan On The Other Side Of Buyout Bid. Bannan, Karen J. // Inter@ctive Week;06/14/99, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p6
Reports that Bresnan Communications has received unsolicited takeover offers. Possible buyers of the firm's system; Plan of AT&T Corp. for its stake in Bresnan; Most compelling part of Bresnan's system.
- BRESNAN LAUNCHES BUSINESS LINE TELEPHONE SERVICES. // Tele-Service News;Nov2007, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the announcement of Primal Solutions, a provider of Internet protocol (IP) management platforms used in delivering carrier-grade charging and settlement management solutions, that Bresnan Communications has launched its new Business Line telephone service using Primal...
- Leader of the Business-Broadband Pack. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;2/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p46
Focuses on the way Bresnan Communications provides broadband services to commercial customers. Expectation on the growth of the company's commercial revenues in 2005; Broadband applications in which the company has the potential to grow, according to John Gibbs, regional general manager of...
- BIG CHANGES IN SMALL MARKETS. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;5/25/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p7
The article reports on the celebration of Bresnan Communications Inc. of its 25 years in providing services in small and non-urban market in the U.S. It highlights the success of Bresnan in the telecommunication industry. It explores the approaches taken by the firm which have contributed to its...
- Charter uncoils another acquisition. // High Yield Report;07/05/99, Vol. 10 Issue 27, p3
Reports on cable communications firm Charter Communications Inc.'s acquisition of Bresnan Communications. Terms of the agreement; Impact on bondholders; Impact on small cable operators.
- Bass angles for TCI/Bresnan. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/06/97, Vol. 127 Issue 41, p18
Reports on financier Robert M. Bass-owned Keystone Inc.'s purchase of a stake in a joint venture created by Tele-Communications Inc. and Bresman Communications. Sign of Bass' return to the cable industry; Terms of the deal.
- When it Comes to Commercial Voice Bresnan's on SMB Target. Barthold, Jim // Communications Technology;Nov2007, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p4
The article reports that Bresnan Communications is targeting six cities as the frontrunners for a commercial services offering. Bresnan Communications has deployed its own switching platform and technology specific to commercial customers using a MetaSwitch class 4/5 traditional central office...
- View from the top. // CED;Jan2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p40
This article presents an interview with Gareth McIntosh, Senior Vice President of Engineering at Bresnan Communications Inc. According to him, the top priorities for 2006 has got to be the completion of their telephone service. On the engineering challenges of a mid-sized MSO, he said, the first...