- 4Q, RAINBOW GOOD FOR CABLEVISION. // Multichannel News;2/26/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p36
The article reports on the views and estimates of Oppenheimer & Co. cable and satellite analyst Tom Eagan concerning the business condition of Cablevision Systems Corp. (CSC) in the U.S. Eagan raised a higher valuation on CSC due to the rejection of the company of the Dolan's family's $30 per...
- Harbinger of Dolan Duel To Come? Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/25/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p2
The article focuses on the issues between New York-based hedge fund Harbinger Capital and James Dolan, chief executive officer (CEO) of Cablevision Systems Corp., in the U.S. Harbinger revealed that it has increased its Cablevision ownership stake at 8.1%, or about 18.95 million shares....
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p30
Presents charts and graphs on stock performance of companies in the mass media sector of the U.S. Increase in share price of Pegasus Communications Corp.; Stock price of Cablevision; Share price of Time Warner.
- MARKETS. // Multichannel News;1/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p32
The article presents updates on finance in television broadcasting in the U.S. as of January 2, 2006. DirecTV Group Inc. is expected by Oppenheimer & Co. analyst Tom Eagan to buy back its shares from the pension fund of General Motors. A comparison between "Multimedia News" Multimedia Index and...
- LESS UPSIDE MEANS DIRECTV DOWNGRADE. // Multichannel News;6/5/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p32
Reports on the decline in the rating of DirecTV Group Inc. given by Oppenheimer & Co. cable and satellite analyst Tom Eagan. Reasons for the downgrade according to Eagan; Stock performance of DirecTV analyzed by Eagan; Potential risk posed by the longstanding speculation regarding a possible...
- CableFAX Week in Review. // CableFAX Daily;2/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p4
Presents charts on the weekly stock performance of several companies in the cable industry as of February 13, 2006, including Cablevision and Interactive Corp.
- Showbiz Stocks Thursday, June 8, 2006. // Daily Variety;6/9/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 49, p5
A chart is presented that lists the stock prices of different entertainment companies including Cablevision, Tribune Co., and DirecTV.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;5/7/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 24, p6
Presents a chart related to the stock market performance of television broadcasting and movie companies in the U.S. as of May 2004. EchoStar Communications Corp.; DirectTV Inc.; Cabelvision Systems Corp.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS Wednesday, May 11, 2005. // Daily Variety;5/12/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 30, p4
The article presents stock market indexes of the entertainment industry. It presents dividends and earnings in Canadian dollar, news in the past 52 weeks, stock that has undergone a reverse stock split of at least 50 percent within the past year, stock that has undergone a split by at least...