- Missouri Panel to Weigh Unemployment Fund Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p4
Reports on the plan of Missouri to issue unemployment trust fund revenue bonds. Replenishment of depleted fund that provides unemployment benefits.
- Cook County Forest District Weighs First New Deal Since '96. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p4
Reports on the bond offering plan of the Cook County Forest Reserve District in Illinois. Structure of the bonds.
- EFFECTS OF FEDERAL VOLUME CAPS ON STATE AND LOCAL BORROWING. Kenyon, Daphne A. // National Tax Journal;Dec91 Part 1, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p81
In response to the explosive growth in private activity bond volume beginning in the 1970s, the Tax Reform Act of 1986 imposed state-by-state limitations (volume caps) on the issuance of most private activity tax-exempt bonds. Private activity bonds help finance mortgages, industrial development...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p7
Presents a calendar of new bond issues in the United States. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bond offerings.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p17
Reports on the results of negotiated bonds sales in the United States. Lake Elsinore Unified School District; Colorado Springs City; Dove Valley Metropolitan District; Orange County Housing Finance Authority; Indiana Bond Bank; Derby City, Kansas; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency; East...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p19
Reports on the results of competitive bonds sales in the United States. Wheeling, Illinois; Litchfield Independent School District in Minnesota; Ramsey County, Minnesota; St. Peter City, Minnesota; Vaughn Municipal School District in New Mexico; Beaver Area School District in Pennsylvania;...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p26
Presents a table of invisible bond supplies in the Southwestern states of the United States. Arizona; Arkansas; Colorado; New Mexico; Oklahoma; Texas; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32101, p42
This article presents statistical information on bonds offered for invisible supply in different states of the U.S., as of March 31, 2005. The expected sale date for issuer Miami Dade aviation revenue bond is June July, and its insurance company is presently negotiable. The expected sale date...
- Washington State to Competitively Sell $720M of GO Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p5
Reports on the plan of Washington to sell 720 million dollars of general obligation bonds. Structure of the bonds.