Flathead School Sales
- MONTANA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p41
Ranks the top five companies involved in bond trading in Montana during the first half of 2001. Merchant Capital; D.A. Davidson and Co.; Dorsey and Whitney LLP.
- Munis Slip Ahead of Bernanke's House Premiere. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32320, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bonds in the U.S. Expectations for a more rate hikes from the federal market is likely to push through due to the weakening of the municipal bonds. The tax-exempt has continued to attract support from the lack of supply. Demand for tender...
- ResCap Bondholders See Few Options. // Bank Loan Report;5/12/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p1
The article reports that bond investors who hold the notes of Resident Capital LLC (ResCap) have no other choice but to approve the company's bond exchange offer to redeem $14 billion bonds in the U.S. The move is part of Rescap's plan to delay debt maturities and continue its operation in the...
- The effect of information announcements on bid/ask spreads in the call options market. Anthony, Joseph H. // Contemporary Accounting Research;Spring1987, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p460
This study investigates changes in the call option market microstructure, as reflected in bid/ask spread changes, surrounding information release dates. The size of bid/ask spreads is not significantly changed by accounting earnings releases. The results indicate a significant increase in the...
- Improving Your Order-Execution Skills. PRESTON, TOM // Equities;Sep2008, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p14
The article offers insights for online brokers on how to improve their order-execution skills. It notes that online trading provides brokers the ability to see the bid/ask for an option and enter a limit order with a price that falls between the bid and ask. It cites that working an order...
- Takeover Timing, Implementation Uncertainty, and Embedded Divestment Options. Alvarez, Luis; Stenbacka, Rune // Review of Finance;Sep2006, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p417
We design a compound real options model, which determines the timing of takeovers and characterizes the distribution of the associated surplus. We delineate a relation between the bargaining power of the acquiring firm and the takeover incentives. The takeover threshold is decreasing as a...
- Kirch play may be Malone smokescreen. Meza, Ed // Variety;12/10/2001, Vol. 385 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the plan of businessman Rupert Murdoch to use a put option on Kirck Pay TV in Germany. Views of German analysts on the report; Role of businessman John Malone on the bid.
- Borsodchem under siege. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
This article reports on options by Kikkolux, owned by Permira Funds, to buy shares making up about 53 percent of the share capital of Borsodchem. Borsodchem, which recently announced plans to invest â‚¬500 million to expand both its toluene diisocyanate and methylene diphenyl diisocyanate...
- Burnet $26 million school bond passes. WALKER, JAMES // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/5/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 46, p1
The article reports on the approval of the $26 million bond package by voters in the Burnet Consolidated Independent School District which will be used for the repair and renovation of many campus buildings and their football stadium and athletic facilities.