FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p46
Presents a chart on the invisible supply of government securities and municipal bonds in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Alaska Department of Revenue general airport bonds; Pima County, Arizona highway-user revenue bonds; Clark County, Nevada limited-tax general...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p47
Reports on developments in municipal bonds and government securities in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Calaveras County Water District's plans to distribute $800,000 to people holding bonds in California; California Public Employees' Retirement System's prohibition of...
- Soapbox: How to regulate China's municipal bonds. Yingjie, Zhao // FinanceAsia;May2014, p1
The article discusses the way the National Municipal Bond Market of China be regulated. The topics discussed include the management of municipal bonds issued by the Ministry of Finance on behalf of a local government and the bonds sold by local government financing vehicles in China, Chinese...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31821, p40
Presents several charts depicting the bond market statistics in the Far West region of the U.S. Private placements and municipal forwards; Securities price; Bond rankings based on issues maturing in 13 months.
- California ERB Boost. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p1
Reports on the growth in the municipal bond volume during the first half of 2004 in the Far West. Increase of bonds in the health care sector; Decline in fixed-rate issues and the education sector; Contribution of the California economic recovery bonds in the increase.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p30
Lists municipal bonds issued in the Far West as of August 19, 2005. International Airport System's revenue bonds in Alaska; State economic recovery bonds and state gambling securitization in California; State fuel-tax general obligations in Hawaii; Other bond issues in Oregon and Washington.
- J.P. Morgan fortifies its business in California. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p3
Reports on J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s launching of an effort to bolster its presence in the Western United States municipal bond market. Transfer of one New York City-based executive to San Francisco, California; Recruitment of three other bankers from competitors.
- Far West Falls Short. Saskal, Rich; Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p1
Reports on the decline in the issuance of municipal bonds for 2004 in the Far West region in the U.S. Volume of municipal bond issuance for the year; Percentage gains of the state of Nevada; Percentage decline in the issuance of the state of Oregon.
- Munis Firm Amid Advantageous Yield Levels. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/26/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32658, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for June 2007. On June 25, the market was slightly firmer as market participants took advantage of the yield levels and followed the Treasury market rally. According to New York trader, the market is up about two to three...