Hugh McGuirk Promoted to Head T. Rowe's $10 Billion Muni Department
- T. Rowe Price adds fund. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;5/29/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the launching of T. Rowe Price Associates Inc.'s mutual fund called the T. Rowe Price Emerging Markets Stock Fund. Rowe Price-Fleming International as fund sub-advisor.
- T. Rowe Price Associates. // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, Mutual Fund Directory p46
Features investment company T. Rowe Price Associates Inc. Largest portfolio managers; Total assets under management; Total municipal assets under management; Number of funds; Number of municipal funds; Investment outlook; Top funds ranked by total return.
- This low-risk fund is a good bet in today's hairy market. M.B. // Money;Oct96, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p59
Reviews the T. Rowe Price Dividend Growth fund. Statistics including average annual return, maximum sales load, annual expenses, and minimum initial investment; Top five sectors in the fund's holdings, being building and real estate, insurance, consumer products, financial services, and bank...
- New funds for T. Rowe Price. Star, Marlene Givant; Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;2/19/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p37
Reports on T. Rowe Price Associates Inc.'s introduction of a global equity fund and a moderately aggressive bond mutual fund.
- Loss of 2 big clients takes its toll. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;2/19/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p55
Reports the response of T. Rowe Price Associates Inc. on the decline of mutual fund redemption rate in Baltimore, Maryland. Expenditure of company for buyout financing; Growth pattern and investment strategies of T. Rowe; Incorporation of international investment management team and...
- T. Rowe Price tries seminars aboard luxury cruise ships. Moore, Michael O'D. // American Banker;8/25/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 163, p15
Reports on T. Rowe Price's strategy of holding mutual funds seminars during a luxury-liner cruise to reach well-to-do prospects. Vice president Steven E. Norwitz as seminar director; Seminar topics.
- TECH STOCKS: IS THE PARTY OVER? Michels, Antony // Fortune;6/26/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p171
Features an interview with Charles Morris, manager of the T. Rowe Price Science & Technology Fund. The fund's three-year annual rate of return; His thoughts on the recent swoon in technology stocks; Why he bought Intuit despite the fact that the merger with Microsoft has fallen through; Stock...
- Rough seas, hunger, thirst--beats working. Furchgott, Roy // Money;Jul98, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p28
Portrays George J. Collins' move from being the chief executive officer of fund company T. Rowe Price to sailing in an around-the-world yacht race. Description of boats; Race conditions; Collins' success in the mutual fund industry.
- Entering the fee world. Charski, Mindy // U.S. News & World Report;02/28/2000, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p87
Reports the decision of the investment company T.Rowe Price to register a new `Advisor' class of shares with 12b-1 fees for its Equity Income Fund. Use of the fees to offset the costs of providing advice; Amount of the fee in regard to an individual's assets.