- THE PIRATES OF POMPEII (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;5/15/2003, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p753
Reviews the fiction book 'The Pirates of Pompeii: Roman Mysteries: Book III,' by Caroline Lawrence.
- The Pirates of Pompeii (Book) . Engberg, Gillian // Booklist;5/15/2003, Vol. 99 Issue 18, p1666
Reviews the book 'The Pirates of Pompeii,' by Caroline Lawrence.
- The Pirates of Pompeii (Book). Gallagher, Genevieve // School Library Journal;Jul2003, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p133
Reviews the book "The Pirates of Pompeii," by Caroline Lawrence.
- SEQUELS, SERIES AND MORE, MORE, MORE!! Cohen, Hilary // Reading Time;Aug2002, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p20
Presents information on several book titles in a series and sequels for children. 'Piggotts in Peril,' by Duncan Ball; 'Artemis Fowl The Arctic Incident,' by Eoin Colfer; 'The Pirates of Pompeii,' by Caroline Lawrence.
- The Roman Mysteries, Book 3: The Pirates of Pompeii. Melgaard, Tricia; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Oct2005, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p81
Reviews the audio book "The Roman Mysteries: The Pirates of Pompeii," Book 3, by Caroline Lawrence.
- This hallowed ground. Henke, Robert A. // New York State Conservationist;Feb98, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the archaeological sites in New York State. Laws that protect these sites from archaeological looting; Process of identifying prehistoric cultures; Archaeological site dating; Description of some of the artifacts recovered from archaeological sites in the state.
- The view from 'Atij. Fortin, Michel // Near Eastern Archaeology;Mar1998, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p15
Presents information on archaeology in Atij, Syria. History of Atij; Details on the civilization in Atij; Information on archaeological discoveries in Atij; Examination of politics and government in Syria. INSET: Excavations of the Middle Habur Valley salvage area.
- Research design in archaeology the interdisciplinary perspective. Halpern, Baruch // Near Eastern Archaeology;Mar1998, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p53
Presents information on archaeology. History of archaeology; What is the focus of archaeology; Examination of biblical archaeology; Details on how historical concerns encourage archaeological innovations.
- `Nuzi and the hurrians: Fragments from a forgotten past': A slice of mesopotamian life in the... Greene, Joseph A.; Cline, Eric H. // Near Eastern Archaeology;Mar1998, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p66
Presents information on an exhibition at the Semitic Museum of Harvard University which focused on the archaeology of Nuzi in Iraq. Details on Nuzi being investigated by archaeological expedition from 1927 to 1931; What makes Nuzi an excellent place for studying life in Near Eastern towns of...