Anne Arundel County, Md., Selling $152 Million of GOs
- N.J. County Authority Seeks to Refinance Solid-Waste Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;01/04/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31050, p36
Reports on the plan of Passaic County Utilities Authority to refinance its solid-waste bonds in Passaic, New Jersey. 2001 debt service payments of the authority; Extension of the bonds; Structure of the bonds issued.
- The Week Ahead: Price Figures to Trump Volume in Determining Investor Demand. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p6
Presents several prospects in the securities market for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Importance of price in determining demand; Anticipation for the allocation revenue refunding from the Industry Urban Development Agency; Availability of higher yielding bonds.
- With SLGS in Hand, New Jersey Readies $400M in Deals. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p5
Reports on selling of 400 million dollar general obligation bonds called State and Local Government Series (SLGS) securities for refunding outstanding debt in New Jersey. Investment of proceeds from sale in SLGS; Decline in yield of SLGS by basic points; Impact of the September 11, 2001...
- Louisiana Bond Commission's Agenda Heavy on the Refunding Side. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32093, p3
This article reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission met to consider a relatively light agenda in terms of new-money requests by local issuers, but there was a larger than usual number of refunding proposals from issuers trying to take advantage of low interest rates. At least $200...
- PRAG Buys Florida FA Marianne Edmonds. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32226, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Marianne Edmonds Inc., which specializes in providing financial advisory services, by Public Resources Advisory Group in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Personnel changes made prior to the acquisition made; Impact of the deal on strengthening the company's presence in...
- Alabama to drop PRAG at end of month. Molis, Jim, // Bond Buyer;11/26/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30281, p3
Reports on Alabama Governor Fob James' plans to push his $815 million bond proposals in the state's regular legislative sessions in 1998 even without the support of the state's financial adviser Public Resource Advisory Group (PRAG). Plans for the termination of PRAG's contract with the state;...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p24
Provides information related to competitive bond sales across the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Amount of refunding and construction bonds for school districts; Percentage of general obligation refunding bonds in Illinois; Allocation of general obligation refunding improvement bonds in Minnesota.
- St. Louis to Refund $355M Of Lambert Airport Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p5
The article reports on the plan of St. Louis, Missouri to refund nearly $355 million of Lambert-St.Loius International Airport revenue bonds in early January 2007. This move is said to reflect a return stability after five turbulent years. In addition, the bonds are split into two series, one...
- Texas issuers allowed to retain call rights on refundings. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p32
Reports that Texas bond issuers will be able to retain call rights on refundings starting September 1, 1999. Repeal of the `Susan Voss' rule; Use of cash defeances to avoid needing approval by the Attorney General's Office.