Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.420% High
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 4.37O% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/12/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32297, p2
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's auction of $13 billion of five-year notes in the U.S. The notes were auctioned as 41/4s, a 4.370% high yield, a price of 99.466250. The bid-to-cover ratio was 210. Tenders allotted at the high yield were 26.13%. The median yield was found to...
- Treasury 10-Years Co At 4.195% High. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31966, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $9 billion of 9-year, 11 -month notes as 41/4s, a 4.195% high yield and, a price 100.436.
- Treasury 10-Years Go At 4.220% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32132, p2
This article focuses on the auction by the U.S. Department of Treasury of $14 billion of 10-year notes as 4 l/8s, a 4.220% high yield, a price of 99.231425.
- T-BiII Auction To Raise New Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32027, p2
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's decision to raise $3,064 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $36 billion to refund $32,936 billion of maturing securities.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 5.105% High Yield. Smith, Nicole A. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32504, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department auctioned $21 billion of 4-week bills at a 5.105 percent high yield in the U.S. The equivalent of the coupon was 5.19 percent. Tenders at the high rate were granted 56.46 percent. The median yield was 5.095 percent and the low yield was 5.070...
- Treasury to Sell $21B 9-Year 11-Month Notes. // Bondbuyer.com;9/3/2015, p15
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction 9-year, 11-month 2% notes worth 21 billion U.S. dollars on September 9, 2015.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 2.795% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/13/2013, Vol. 123 Issue 34060, p1
Statistics are presented related to the U.S Treasury Department's auction of 24 billion U.S dollars of 10-year notes as of February 15, 2014 which include bid to cover ratio of 2.54, allotment of 47.13 percent of tenders at the high yield and total cost of tenders.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 11-Month Bonds. // Bondbuyer.com;9/3/2015, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction 29-year, 11-month bonds worth 13 billion U.S. dollars on September 10, 2015.
- Treasury to Sell $24B 3-Year Notes. // Bondbuyer.com;9/3/2015, p16
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction three-year notes worth 24 billion U.S. dollars on September 8, 2015.