S. Carolina AAA at Risk, S&P Warns
- Southeast BOND-WATCH. Sigo, Shelly; Vadum, Matthew; Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32284, p27
The article presents news items related to bond issues across the United States as of December 22, 2005. Standard & Poor's changed its rating on the revenue debt issued by Tuscaloosa County for Stillman College in Alabama. Judge Janet Ferris validated the sale of about $500 million of Everglades...
- S&P lifts California to A-Plus On Rosier Revenue Projections. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32384, p1
The article reports on the upgrade of the general obligation bond rating of the state of California by Standard & Poor's Corp. The bond rating of the state was raised from A to A-plus after Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger declared a total revenue of 7.5 billion dollars. With the new rating,...
- Washington State Tax Revenues Slump Even Worse in Latest Forecast. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/23/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33084, p6
The article reports on the tax revenue forecast of Washington as of 2009-2011. According to the state's Economic and Revenue Forecast Council, the state economy has weakened and its general fund will bring $27.9 billion of revenue on the next two budget years. Moreover, the general obligation...
- New Jersey Qualified Bond Act Program Lowered to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p24
The article reports on A-minus rating given by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for bonds secured by New Jersey's Qualified Bond Act program which was removed from CreditWatch where they had been placed with negative implications on June 3, 2014.
- S&P warning fails to shake plans for next Eurobond. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p22
Reports on the decision of the Lebanese government to push through with its planned international debt issue despite the United States credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) to place the sovereign ratings on negative credit watch. Total debt to be issued at a fixed rate; Joint managers...
- Downgrade fails to hurt Santa Ana deal. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;05/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30389, p40
Reports that Standard & Poor's downgraded the $8.1 million of refunding bonds the Santa Ana, California Financing Authority sold for the city's redevelopment agency. Slight impact of the downgrade on the bond's performance; Downgrade of one of the three series of bonds sold on May 6, 1998 for...
- Minnesota Orchestra Credit Stabilizes Post Lockout. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p37
The article reports on the stable outlook issued by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for the Minnesota Orchestral Association as of December 23, 2014.
- S&P rates Calif. transportation grant notes. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30741, p6
Reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to $32 million in notes that represent the first short-term issue to be backed solely by future federal, state, and local transportation grants in California.
- Standard & Poor's cuts debt ratings. // Modern Healthcare;4/15/96, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p56
Reports that Standard & Poor Corp. has lowered bond ratings of several companies.