- IOWA: Plant Disaster Bonds OK'd. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/21/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33817, p5
The article informs that Iowa Finance Authority has approved Disaster Area bond of 1.2 billion U.S. dollars for developing a new fertilizer plant in Iowa.
- PRAVO NA Å½ALBU PROTIV RJEÅ ENJA O DOSUDI STVARI PRODANE NEPOSREDNOM POGODBOM. Skorupan Wolff, Vesna // Comparative Maritime Law / Poredbeno Pomorsko Pravo;2011, Vol. 50 Issue 165, p402
The right to appeal against a decision on award concerning an object sold at public auction may be exercised by the parties in these procedures and by the persons who participated in public auction as bidders.
- Lawyers wonder if IRS appeals process will dilute rights granted by Congress. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;09/25/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30486, p4
Reports that bond lawyers have questioned the value of the right to appeal that the United States Congress has granted to bond issuers. Concerns about technical advice memorandums from the Internal Revenue Service; Guidelines on appeals issued by the agency.
- Iowa authority prepares for more bonds, less controversy. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/10/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30785, p4
Reports on the plans of the Iowa Finance Authority to issue bonds at the beginning of 2000. Preliminary approval to the Iowa Health System deal; Other four deals planned by the finance authority.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34415, p6
A table is presented that shows the negotiated note sales of bond issuer Iowa Financial Authority for the week of November 24, 2015.
- Public Stadium Funding Opponents In St. Louis Plan to Continue Fight. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/19/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32301, p36
The article reports on the plans of the Coalition Against Public Funding for Stadiums to appeal an appellate court decision in a charter change asking for a public vote on taxpayer subsidies for professional sports stadiums in Saint Louis County, Missouri, after learning it did not apply to the...
- Hilbert attorneys appeal efforts to foreclose on mansion. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p39
Reports on the appeal efforts of the lawyers for former Conseco Inc. chief executive officer Stephen Hilbert in Hamilton County, Indiana. Decision of judge Judith Proffitt to foreclose his Carmel mansion; Rejection of defenses Hilbert raised in hopes of freeing himself from the 70 million...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/19/2015, p4
A table is presented which shows the negotiated bond sales issued in the U.S. as of August 17, 2015 including those from the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, California Municipal Finance Authority, and the Iowa Finance Authority.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34414, p4
A chart is presented that shows the details of the Negotiated Note Sales of the Iowa Finance Authority in Des Moines, Iowa for the week of November 30, 2015.