- N.J. Panel OKs Transportation Trust Fund's $1.9B Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p40
Reports that the New Jersey Legislature's Joint Budget Oversight Committee has approved the state Transportation Trust Fund Authority's request to refinance outstanding bonds. Total worth of the bonds; Purpose of the outstanding bonds.
- MBTA Plans $816 Million Sales Tax Deal, Mostly Refunding. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p4
Reports the plan of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority to sell senior sales tax bonds in deal that is mostly refunding and expected to generate savings. Senior manager for the fixed-rate deal; Moody's Investors Service's rating of the sales tax bonds.
- Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority Refunding $191 Million. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p3
Reports on the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority's Series 2005A sales tax refunding bonds. Total amount of refunding bonds; Financial advising by Public Financial Management; Bond counseling by King and Spalding and Howell and Associates.
- The Market's New STAR. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p1
Reports on the reaction of the municipal bond market of New York City's proposed sale of Sales Tax Asset Receivable Corp. (STAR). Reasons why the proposed STAR sale is considered an attractive deal by bond buyers; Governor George Pataki's opposition to the deal; Expected price of the STAR bonds.
- N.Y.C files facility papers with London Stock Exchange to ease global issuance. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p28
No abstract available.
- King Country, Wash. to Sell $109M of Bans for Construction. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p36
Reports on the plans of King County, Washington to sell $109 million of bond anticipation notes in two series. Assigned use of proceeds for number of ongoing capital improvement projects; Insurance ratings for the bond issues; Plans to issue more debt in next six to 12 months as of September...
- Southwest: Plain/Insured Go Yield Curves for Sept. 26, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p51
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation as of September 2003 in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Nov. 20, 2000. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p2
Provides information pertaining to government securities in the United States as of November 20, 2000.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31057, p39
Presents market indicators concerning government bonds in the United States as of January 16, 2001. Inclusion of high and low prices; Thirty-Day Visible Supply, which reflects dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; New-issue sales; Long-term bond sales.