- Munis, Treasuries Show Little Response to Data. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p2
The article discusses the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. on August 3, 2006. Both the municipal bonds and Treasuries showed little reaction to economic data. Investors are still waiting for clues as to whether the Federal Open Market Committee will adjust monetary policy...
- Munis Finish Easier as Treasuries Make Return to Positive Territory. Johnosn, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the U.S. for October 18,2 004. Performance of the municipal bond market; Tax-exempt bond performance.
- Technical Rally in Longer-Dated Treasuries Inspires Firmer Munis. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p2
The article reports on the reluctance of investors to invest in the bond market despite positive performance of longer-dated Treasuries municipal bond market in the U.S. The municipal bond 10-year note yield 4.4 percent in the market and a few points higher due to inflation fears and...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, April 28. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Presents data on the performance of the bond market in the United States, as of April 28, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply.
- California's $7.9B Deal Captivates Market; Munis End Session Weaker. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p2
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of May 6, 2004. Focus on the institutional pricing of California's economic recovery bonds (ERB); Treasury's announcement that it planned to sell three-, five- and 10-year notes; Ratings assigned to the California ERB;...
- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F395, p8
Several charts depicting new issues in the U.S. bond market as of December 16, 2016, including Competitive Bond Offerings, Competitive Note Offerings and Negotiated Bond Offerings are presented.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Aug. 16. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p2
Presents an update on the performance of the bond market in the United States on august 16, 2004. Empire Manufacturing Index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis Continue Sell Off, Despite Late Day Support. Curran, Bill; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p2
The article focuses on the sale of bonds in the Municipal and Treasury markets which continuous selling pushed some increase in bond prices. Due to this, traders state that the tax-exempt yields rise at least by four basis points, though trader in New York admits that the Munis bond market is...
- Sleepy August Trading Session Sends Munis, Treasuries Down. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p2
Reports on the decline in the municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of August 23, 2004. Impact of lack of pressure from supply in the secondary on the downside in the tax-exempt sector; Decline in the government bond market; Impact of the decline on the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note.