- COMMENT. // Finweek;3/1/2007, p72
The article describes the performance of various industries in South Africa. Consumer price index inflation rates rose from 5.8 percent in December 2006 to 6 percent in January 2007. Statistics reported that real retail sales grew by 7.2 percent with annual rise at 9.7 percent against 6.7 for...
- Australia: February Rate Hike Will Not Alter Our Core View. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/1/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p6
The article presents an outlook for the consumer price index of Australia, which increased to a firm 2.1 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Portugal Country Monitor;Mar2012, p10
The article offers information about the consumer price index of Portugal, which increases by 3.6% year-on-year (y/y) in December 2011.
- Technical Notes. // CPI Detailed Report;Aug2013, p113
The article presents notes for the report entitled "CPI Detailed Report Data for August 2013," which include the brief explanation about Consumer Price Index (CPI), the computation for calculating the changes in index, and the electronic access to CPI data.
- Technical Notes. // CPI Detailed Report;Mar2014, p110
An overview of the Consumer Price Index, index changes calculation, and seasonally adjusted and unadjusted data is presented.
- German consumer confidence. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/29/2015, pA02
The article reports that German consumer confidence touched 9.3 vs. forecasts of a 1-tick rise to 9.1.
- April CPI Unchanged; Core Rate Climbs 0.2%. Hemmerdinger, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;5/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33715, p2
The article reports on the unchanged consumer price index (CPI) in April 2012, with an increase of 0.2% core CPI.
- U.S. Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U). // Minnesota Employment Review;Dec2012, following p15
The article reports on the consumer price index of the U.S. for November 2012, which reveals a 0.3 percent decline over the month and a 1.8 percent increase from the previous year.
- Consumer sentiment fell. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/13/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index which suggests that consumer sentiment fell for 2 straight weeks for the 1st time since September 2014.