- Up and running. // Business Press;11/01/96, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p27
Reports on the proposal made by the US Federal Aviation Administration to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to construct an taxiway from the new runway to the terminal area.
- 2nd Atlanta airport? // Travel Daily;11/14/2014, p8
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved the commencement of commercial airline services in Paulding Northwest Atlanta Airport in Atlanta, Georgia.
- DSM Receives $1.9 Million FAA Grant. // Air Safety Week;5/23/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p4
The article reports that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) of the U.S. has given a 1.9 million grant to the Des Moines International Airport (DSM) to rehabilitate its taxiways for increasing safety. DSM aviation director, Don Smithey announced that the airport plans to remove and replace...
- FAA Draft Report Favorable to O'Hare Expansion Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p44
The article reports that Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley's 6.6 billion dollar partially bond-financed runway expansion at O'Hare International Airport advanced when the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) released a draft study that found no environmental reasons to block the project as of...
- FAA Rejects Request to Extend Comment Period for O'Hare Airport Project. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p6
Reports that the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has rejected the request to extend comment period on the agency's environmental impact study on the proposed multimillion-dollar expansion of O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Submission of the environmental impact...
- DTW safety penatly. // Travel Daily;11/23/2015, p8
The article reports on the proposal by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration to impose fines on Metro-Wayne County International Airport in 2015 for alleged failure to maintain safe airfield conditions during a storm.
- New Florida Airport Gets ID. Lopez, Ramon // Aviation Today's Daily Brief;1/13/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on a new three-letter identifier assigned by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration to the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport in Panana City, Florida.
- FAA Missteps Precludes O'Hare PFCs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p1
Reports on a federal appellate court decision declaring illegal the Federal Aviation Administration's approval of Chicago, Illinois' request to collect passenger facilty fees in connection with the expansion of the O'Hare International Airport. No immediate plans of city officials to issue...
- Noise Exposure Map Update for Buffalo Niagara International Airport, Buffalo, NY. Felix, Tom // Federal Register;9/30/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 190, p60962
The article announces the finding of the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regarding the updated noise exposure map submitted by Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority for Buffalo Niagara International Airport in New York. It mentions that the maps are in compliance with requirements...