- Thursday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 100 26/32 to yield 1.91, down 12/3230-year: 99 12/32 to yield 2.53, down 17/32 Municipal BondIndex 126 24/32, down 5/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 04/06) Total: $10.007 billion, down $1.644 billionCompetitive: $3.529 billion, down $161.4...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p33
Presents statistical data pertaining to the U.S. bond market as of July 17, 2003. Prices of various securities; Overview of municipal market data pertaining to the yield of general obligation bonds; Outline of index pertaining to municipal bonds.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34386, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 18/32 to yield 2.05, up 14/3230-year: 100 18/32 to yield 2.85, up 17/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 18/32, up 9/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 09/30) Total: $13.060 billion, up $164.7 millionCompetitive: $4.363 billion, up $803.8...
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p42
Reports on developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. Statistics on municipal bond indexes; Estimated sales of bond contracts; Details on treasury bonds and notes.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p30
Reports on the developments related to the U.S. municipal bond market as of December 18, 2001. Statistical data on bond indexes; Details on government treasury notes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31369, p32
Presents charts and graphs depicting the condition of the bond market in the U.S. Prices of government securities; Indexes of several bonds; Balances of new-issue bonds.
- Yield Indexes Drop, Setting New Lows for the Year. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;7/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31436, p7
Reports the decline of 'Bond Buyer' bond indexes in New York. Volatility of Treasury bonds; Performance of municipals; Projections for new issuance.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p36
Several charts are presented depicting the market statistics including market indicators, short-term tax-exempts yields and U.S. securities prices. The municipal bond index reached to 117.03 while 40 average dollar price reached to 104.42. On the other hand, commercial paper reached to 3.55 for...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p33
Presents a chart depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of March 17, 2005. Municipal bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of securities.