Greenlee Leaves Citibank Credit Enhancement
- Citibank to celebrate 75th anniversary. Cintron, Hiram // Caribbean Business;7/1/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p8
Reports on the 75th anniversary celebration of Citibank's Puerto Rico operations in 1993. Old San Juan and the Jardin Monet parks as the banks non-financial projects; Restructuring and fine-tuning of the Global Finance Puerto Rico division; Statement from vice president and country corporate...
- Citibank Pushes Financial Planning For Indebted Mid-Income Customers. FICKENSCHER, LISA // American Banker;12/14/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 238, p1
Reports on the focus of Citibank branches on offering debt management services. Presence of signs promoting debt management seminars in bank offices; Citibank's aim of finding assets Citibank might have not known about; Testing of a product called CitiPro, a free financial analysis or plan...
- Opportunity meets preparation. Feddoes, Sadie // New York Amsterdam News;7/25/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 30, p9
Details the ribbon cutting ceremony for the reopening of Citibank Financial Center at Pennsylvania Avenue in New York City. Celebration of mass by Reverend Keith Pettus; Expectations for the leadership of Wendy Belmar as manager of the financial center; Participants of the ceremony.
- Citi a Hit, JPM-Chase a Dud in Mag's Site Reviews. Bach, Deborah // American Banker;3/9/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 47, p11
Focuses on the ranking received by United States banks from a consumer magazine which assessed financial services Web sites. Top ranking received by Citibank in 'Forbes' magazine's Best of the Web surveys; Criticism of J.P. Morgan Chase's site; Features of Web sites which were considered in the...
- Raiffeisen buys Citibank Romanian retail portfolio. // Regional Today;03/22/2013, p3
The article reports on Austrian banking institution Raiffeisen Bank International and its purchase of financial services company Citibank's retail portfolio in Romania.
- Citibank joins Microsoft-First Data venture. // Westchester County Business Journal;02/01/99, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p18
Reports that Citibank has joined the TransPoint joint venture between Microsoft Corp. and First Data Corp. Citibank's equity investment in the joint venture; Financial services offered by the joint venture; Terms of Citibank's agreement with TransPoint.
- Banking on the right image. Parry, Caroline; Jeanes, Mike // Marketing Week;8/28/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p28
The article reports on a survey commissioned by magazines "Time" and "Fortune" which discusses the significance of maintaining a strong presence in international media and a good corporate reputation for financial companies. The survey covers banking and financial companies from Asia and Europe....
- Hard-headed, Cool, and in Demand. Haddock, Fiona // Global Finance;Nov99, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p79
Features Saadia Khairi, head of Project and Structured Trade Finance for Asia-Pacific at Citibank. Career background of Khairi; Markets that Khairi will cover; Her views on working in Hong Kong, China.
- Citi Beefs Up ABS Services Business. // National Mortgage News;02/26/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p6
Informs that Citibank is broadening its services for issuers of asset-backed securities.