Moody's Upgrades Connecticut Airport
- Oswego District Hits A1. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32563, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Oswego Community Unit School District 308 to A1 from A2 as it heads to market with an $86 million sale, the first piece of a $450 million bonding authorization approved by voters last November 2006 in Illinois. The new rating...
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Joyâ€™s â€˜Ba3â€™ Rating Reinstated; Bonds Downgraded. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/15/2016, p1
With sales expected to fall more than 25% in 2016, mining equipment manufacturer Joy Global's unsecured bond rating was bumped down to junk status Friday by Moody's Investors Service. Moody's also reinstated the formerly unrated company's 'Ba3' corporate rating.
- OHIO: Water Works Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/2/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32620, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the Cincinnati, Ohio Water Works' seniorlien bonds ratings to Aa1 from Aa2 ahead of the city's sale of $75 million of new-money bonds. The upgrade affects a total of $327 million of debt that includes the new sale. The...
- Art Museum Scores Rating. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/7/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33036, p9
The article reports on the high rating received by Saint Louis Art Museum from Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Missouri. It says that the museum has received an Aa3 rating as it looks to sell $47.5 million of debt through its affiliated foundation to finance a major addition. Moreover, Moody's...
- Moody's Downgrades Las Vegas Airport. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;5/21/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34113, p1
The article reports that the bond rating firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded rating offered to 975 million dollars of bonds issued for Las Vegas, Nevada's McCarran International Airport as of May 20, 2014. Topics discussed include downgrading ratings of Clark County Airport...
- Moody's List of B3-or-Lower Rated Firms Grows. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;7/7/2014, p46
The article focuses on a monthly listing released by ratings agency Moody's Investors Service on July 3, 2014 which shows that the number of companies rated B3/negative outlook or lower grew to its largest number of the year to 168 in June 2014. Information is given on the 10 firms being...
- TallGrass Pulls Term Loan, Prices DD Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/2/2014, p1
The article reports that Overland Park, Kansas based oil and gas operator Tallgrass Operations has pulled out a 718.4 million U.S. dollars term loan B high yield loan refinancing offer in the U.S. Topics discussed include corporate rating given to Tallgrass by financial services company Moody's...