Conference Board Aiding Regulator Probe
- Consumer Confidence Bounces Back in March. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/31/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33291, p2
The article discusses the report presented by the Conference Board Inc. which reveals that an increase in the consumer confidence index to 52.5% in March 2010 in the U.S.
- Confidence Down, Sales Up in December. HAMSTRA, MARK // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;1/ 4/2011, p3
The article reports on the Consumer Confidence Index from the Conference Board released in December 2010.
- Consumer Confidence Index Climbs to 69.6. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33868, p2
The article reports that, according to the organization Conference Board Inc., the consumer confidence index climbed to 69.6 in February 2013 from 58.6 in January 2013.
- Confidence rebounding. // Furniture/Today;3/4/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p1
The article offers information on an improvement in the consumer confidence index in the U.S. which rises from 58.4 in January 2013 to 69.6 in February 2013 as reported by the research organization Conference Board Inc.
- Consumer Confidence Index Ticks Up to 81.5. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33970, p2
The article informs that the consumer confidence index has increased to 81.5 in August 2013 from a revised 81.0 in July 2103, according to the business membership and research association Conference Board Inc.
- Consumer Confidence Index Slips Two Points. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;
The article focuses on a report issued by the Conference Board Inc. which stated that the consumer confidence index has decreased from 81.8 percent to 79.7 percent in September 2013.
- Conference Board December Consumer Confidence Index Jumps to 78.1. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/2/2014, Vol. 122 Issue 34037, p1
The article informs that the U.S.-based non-profit business membership and research group organization Conference Board Inc. has reported that consumer confidence index has been increased to 78.1 in December 2013 from 72.0 of November 2013.
- Consumer Confidence Index Slumps to 39.8. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33605, p2
The article reports on the decline of consumer confidence index and situation index reported by Conference Board Inc. in October 2011, which is 39.8 and 26.3, respectively.
- Consumer Confidence Index Jumps to 70.8. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/29/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33671, p2
The article reports that the consumer confidence index for February 2012 increased to 70.8 from 61.5 in January according to Conference Board Inc.