Consumer Sentiment Dipped in February
- Leading Indicators Up 0.1% in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports on the increase of the composite index of leading economic indicators in the United States in November and December 2005. The coincident index increased by 0.2 percent and the lagging index increased 0.1 percent. Economists surveyed by IFR BondData Americas has projected that...
- November LEI Increases 0.5%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p2
The article reports on the Conference Board's data which showed an increase in the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) in November 2005. The October 2005 LEI figure increased by 1.0 percent. The coincident index increased by 0.2 percent while the lagging index was up by 0.6...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, December 29. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32040, p2
The article presents condition of bond market of the U.S. as of December 29, 2004. Forecasts represent the median of estimates by economists polled by IFR BondData America.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 5. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32127, p2
The article presents information on economic indicators for the U.S. bond market for Thursday, May 5, 2005. The forecasts represents the median of estimates by economists polled by IFR BondData America.
- Consumer Sentiment Slid in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32055, p2
This article presents information related to performance of the consumer sentiment index published in the January 2005 issue of "Bond Buyer." The University of Michigan's preliminary January consumer sentiment index reading was 95.8. compared to the final December 97.1 reading and the 92.8 in...
- Consumer Credit Grew $4.04B in Nov. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p2
Reports on the percentage of increase in consumer credit at an annualized rate in the U.S. Projection of IFR BondData America's poll of economists; Decline in revolving credit lines.
- Retail Sales Climb; Unchanged, Ex-Autos. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31840, p2
Highlights the sales growth experienced by the U.S. retail sector in February 2004. Data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce; Survey of economists conducted by IFR BondData America.
- Consumer Confidence Index Rebounds in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32144, p2
The article presents information about a report by Conference Board that the consumer confidence index rebounded in May 2005, climbing to 102.2 from a downwardly revised 97.5 in May. The April index reading was originally reported as 97.7. Economists polled by IFR BondData America predicted the...
- Factory Orders, Inventories Rise. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/5/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32043, p2
The article reports that new factory orders for manufactured goods, excluding semiconductors, increased in November, climbing 1.2%. or $4.5 billion, to $377.4 billion. IFR BondData America's poll of economists had correctly projected that new orders would increase by 1.2%. New orders for durable...