January PPI Up 0.3%; Core Rate Soars 0.8%
- Price Movements December 2003. // PPI Detailed Report;Dec2003, p1
Reports on the performance of the Producer Price Index for Finished Goods in the U.S. in December 2003. Increase in the prices for finished energy goods; Percent changes in selected price indexes for intermediate goods and crude goods; Net output price indexes for mining, manufacturing and...
- Price Movements September 2000. // PPI Detailed Report;Sep2000, p1
Focuses on producer price indexes for goods and net output of several service industries in the United States as of September 2000. Rise in the index for finished goods; Increase in the index for intermediate goods; Percentage of increase in crude materials; Net output price indexes for the...
- Table 1. Producer price indexes and percent changes by stage of processing. // PPI Detailed Report;May2001, p11
Presents a chart that shows the producer price indexes and percent changes by stage of processing in 2001. Finished goods; Intermediate materials, supplies, and components; Crude materials for further processing.
- Bulgaria producer prices fall in April. // Regional Today;6/2/2014, p2
The article reports on figures from Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute which shows that the country's total producer price index declined 2.1% year-on-year in April 2014.
- Pharmaceutical Innovations and Market Dynamics: Tracking Effects on Price Indexes for Antidepressant Drugs. Berndt, Ernst R.; Cockburn, Iain M.; Griliches, Zvi // Brookings Papers on Economic Activity;1996 Special Issue Microeconomics, p133
No abstract available.
- Price highlights, 2006: energy goods retreat, moderating producer prices. Hredzak, Tammy; Kowal, Joseph; Lombardozzi, Antonio; Snyders, William // Monthly Labor Review;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 130 Issue 7/8, p3
The article offers information on the Producer Price Index (PPI) of various finished and intermediate goods in the U.S. in 2006. PPI for finished goods increased by 1.1 percent during the year, while intermediate materials PPI increased by 2.8 percent. Finished goods are durable or nondurable...
- Producer Price Indexes ï¿½ December 2011. // PPI Detailed Report;Dec2011, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
The article presents a detailed report for the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for December 2011. It notes on the Producer Price Index (PPI) for a variety of goods which are said to have declined in their price indexes. Tables depicting the monthly percentage...
- The behavior of the Producer Price Index in a global economy. Doherty, Maureen P. // Monthly Labor Review;Sep2012, Vol. 135 Issue 9, p14
The relationship between industry price change and the globalization levels of import penetration and net import penetration was negatively significant in both 1997 and 2002; however, between export intensity and domestic price change, a corresponding relationship was not consistent
- March PPI Up 0.7%; Core Rate Rose 0.1%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p2
Reports on the growth of overall producer price index (PPI) in the U.S. as of March 2005. Factors attributed to rise in PPI.