INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p38
Presents an overview of investment banking in the financial-industrial group market in the U.S. and the international market compiled as of May 2005. Global debt and equity deals; Corporate mergers and acquisitions' advisers; Underwriting volume.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/3/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 37, p21
Examines merger and acquisition activity in the investment banking sector as of September 26, 2005. Global target merger and acquisition adviser rankings; Global cross border merger and acquisition rankings; Global target volume by selected industry.
- 'No Sale' for Street On Most Retail Deals. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the decline in the number of retailers using investment banks as merger and acquisition (M&A) advisers in 2005. Total number of retail M&A deals; Total number of companies using investment banks; Reason why retailers use an investment bank's service.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p21
Presents an overview of investment banking worldwide compiled as of May 2005. Merger and acquisitions; Global trends and transactions; Ranking of investment advisers; Corporations.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p46
Provides statistics reflecting investment banking activities related to high technology industries as of May 3, 2004 Global retail underwriting volume; U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p48
Presents statistics reflecting investment banking activities in the telecommunication sector as of May 3, 2004. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global merger and acquisition activities.
- How the heck do we get financing these days? Korn, Barry P. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/20/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 16, Special section p17
The article presents the author's views on how to get financing in the midst of the global financial crisis in the U.S. He highlights investment banks and financial advisors as the best people that can help businesses in the getting financing. He believes that the recommendation of investment...
- Prior Client Performance and the Choice of Investment Bank Advisors in Corporate Acquisitions. Sibilkov, Valeriy; McConnell, John J. // Review of Financial Studies;Aug2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p2474
Contrary to earlier studies, we find that prior client performance is a significant determinant of the likelihood that an investment bank will be chosen as the advisor by future acquirers and of the changes through time in banks' shares of the advisory business. Further, the changes in the...
- Bank M&A Fees Have Skyrocketed in the Past Decade. Barba, Robert // American Banker;2/19/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 26, p13
The article considers a trend in banking industry finance in which investment banking firms are charging higher fees for their participation in bank mergers. Anonymous investment bankers state that the fees are higher as a percentage of mergers because buyers of banks are paying lower sums for...