- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/18/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 28, p19
The section presents information about aftermarket performance of initial public offerings and stock offerings of various companies. The top performers in initial public offerings category are Coffee Holding Co., PRB Gas Transportation, Citi Trends Inc., Zumiez Inc. and GFI Group Inc. and the...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p19
Presents data on initial public offering deals in the United States for 2005. ViaCell; GFI Group; OptionsXpress Holdings; National Interstate; SeaBright Insurance Holdings.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p17
Lists 100 initial public offerings in the United States as of February 7, 2007. DryShips; Icogen; Dollar Financial; GFI Group Inc.; ViaCell; Otelco Telecommunications; Warren Resources Inc.; Feldman Mall Properties; Spirit Finance; Symmetry Medical; UAP Holding; Iowa Telecom Services.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/6/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p19
The article presents a table analyzing the aftermarket performance of several IPOs in the U.S. Some of the companies whose IPOs have been listed are National Interstate Corp., GFI Group Inc., Cardiovascular Biotherapeutics Inc., SSA Global Technologies Inc., and Warner Music Group Inc.
- Simmons IPO eves $345M. // Furniture/Today;6/14/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p51
Reports that bedding producer Simmons Co. aims to raise as much as 345 million dollars from an initial offering of common stock. Company's intention to use the funds to reduce debt and provide additional working capital; Lead underwriters and co-managers for the offering; Financial performance...
- PMI IPO prices below its estimate; TST raises $11.8M in private funds. // Medical Device Daily;10/30/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 208, p2
The article reports that Power Medical Interventions (PMI) priced its shares at $11 each for its initial public offering (IPO). This is lower than its estimated share price of $12 to $14. Part of the proceeds of the IPO will be used to expand the companies manufacturing capabilities and to...
- Is an Initial Public Offering in ARI's future? // Railway Age;Jan2006, Vol. 207 Issue 1, p16
This article focuses on the plan of American Railcar Industries to have its stocks undergo an Initial Public Offering. Background information about the company is presented. It provides information on the financial performance of the company. American Railcar intends to selectively pursue...
- A Google cheat sheet. Petersen, Scot // eWeek;8/23/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p35
The article reports on financial aspects of Internet company Google Inc. The markets have been less than friendly this year, after performing phenomenally last year in just about all sectors. After trading in a narrow range for most of this year, the markets fell precipitously earlier this...
- Stocks Finish Higher; GoPro Extends IPO Advance. KEN SHREVE // Investors Business Daily;6/27/2014, p00
Tight trading has generally ruled the roost for the major averages in recent days â€” and it was more of the same Friday as stocks ended the week with quiet gains.