- Power industry attracts private equity. // Electric Light & Power;Oct2002, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the establishment of fund by Boston, Massachusetts-based private equity firm ArcLight Capital Partners LLC to capitalize on attractive investment opportunities in the rapidly evolving power utility and energy industry. Institutional investors who were attracted by the fund;...
- Oriental Trading Files for Bankruptcy, Nets DIP. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p18
The article focuses on an agreement signed by Oriental Trading with the company's first lien lenders on the terms of a pre-arranged reorganization plan, securing a debtor-in-possession loan worth 40 million U.S. dollars.
- Oriental Trading Heads for the Exit with $200M TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p35
This article reports on the search for an exit loan for Oriental Trading Co. by Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan in January 2011.
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p18
Presents data on loan transactions in the United States. Covanta Energy; American Lawyer Media; Gentek; Fidelity Information Services.
- ArcLight strikes deal with private market. S .E. L. // Private Placement Letter;2/2/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p2
Reports that ArcLight Energy Partners Fund I has obtained a private placement project financing in the U.S. in January 2004. Prudential Capital Group and CIT Structured Finance's structuring, syndication and placement of money into the deal; Remarks of Prudential senior vice president Ric Abel...
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Power Engineering;Jan2006, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p20
This article presents international news briefs related to the energy industries as of January 2006. A Chapter 11 bankruptcy was filed by energy producer Calpine. A joint venture was formed by the PIC Cos. with Marubeni Corp. of Japan for the operation and maintenance of power generation...
- NEWS. // Coal Age;Nov2005, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p5
The article offers news briefs on coal trade in the U.S. as of November 2005. Arch Coal Inc. and ArcLight Partners LLC named their joint venture firm as Magnum Coal Co. An amendment to the Gas Price Act that aims to include the coal-to-fuel facilities in the definition of refineries was accepted...
- Arch Coal & ArcLight Agree to Form New CAPP Company. // Coal Age;Sep2005, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p6
This article reports on the letter of intent signed by Arch Coal Inc. with affiliates of ArcLight Capital Partners LLC to contribute certain mining operations and properties to a new company that would mine and market low-sulfur coal in the Central Appalachian region. Arch proposes to contribute...
- Utility Unplugs Assets with Sale Of Major Electrical Subcontractor. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/27/2006, Vol. 256 Issue 12, p3
The article states that ArcLight Capital Partners LLC, a Boston-based investment firm specializing in the energy sector, announced that it has acquired a 60% stake in MYR Group Inc., one of the nation's largest electrical contractors. MYR was owned by FirstEnergy Corp., and provides electric...