THE IPO 100
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p17
Presents charts depicting the recent 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2005. Names of the company; Date offer; Closing date; Measurement of the average price of the IPO; Exclusion of the closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the market.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/6/2005, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p18
The article lists most recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. This index measures the average price of these offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market. For the week ended June 01, the index closed at 1.19%. The best performer was...
- KNOLOGY EYES AN IPO. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the plan of Knology Inc. for an initial public offering (IPO). Amount of capital the company wants to raise; Significance of the IPO; Underwriters for the IPO.
- Keeping Current: Initial Public Offerings. LaVigne, Peter W; Austin, Christopher J; KlineC, Richard A // Business Law Today;Jul2011, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the new rule that provides new prohibitions and requirements for underwriters who are pricing and allocating initial public offering sales. It argues that the changes affect investment funds and others who purch new issues under the rule. It raises concerns over the...
- Measuring the Marketing Impacts of Initial Public Offering. Jae H. Song; Yinsog Rhee; Adams, Carl R. // Business Renaissance Quarterly;Winter2008, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p87
An earlier paper (Song, Rhee & Adams, 2001) on initial public offering (IPOs) demonstrated that IPOs have significant marketing effects in terms of an increase in revenue from products and services. This paper presents an estimate of the value of the marketing effects. The substantial magnitude...
- Gullivers joins giant. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;1/7/2005, Issue 1751, p10
This article reports that the travel giant Cendant Corp. has bought wholesaler Gullivers Travel for $1.1 billion. The purchase is its third in two months following the Â£ 209 million purchase of European online agency Ebookers and the U.S. online agency Orbitz for $1.25 billion. Gullivers...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p35
Presents statistics reflecting the aftermarket performance of financial activities of corporations in 2004. Performance of initial public offerings (IPO) in 2004; Performance of recent IPO; Performance of stock offerings.
- Parking breaks past IPO price. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 28 Issue 52, p39
This article reports that some nine local companies had initial public offerings last year, the most since 10 went public in 1999. Many analysts, noting a pipeline of deals that is filling up, think last year's total could be surpassed if the stock market improves in coming months. But even if...
- EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/11/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 39, p74
The article presents a list of planned new offerings that have been registered with the SEC in the past one month, but have not yet come to market. Deals that have been withdrawn are excluded. The list is broken out into two sections: equity and debt. Initial public offerings are identified by...