Five Ways to View Your Decision-Making
- Public input helps government, and it can help your business. Kaneen, Rick // Inside Tucson Business;6/9/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p13
The article reports that more and more businesses are using the power of public involvement when making decisions about their operations and products in Tucson, Arizona. It states that public involvement can be used to create collective visions. One example is that small business can involve its...
- Thoughts While Walking Along the Beach. Dallahan, Frank // JCK;Sep2003, Vol. 174 Issue 9, p36
Reports on the importance of the relationship among jewelry industry and its consumers. Drive force behind every business; Guidance of profitability in decision making; Consequences in ending a consumer adn business relationship.
- L'implication du consommateur et ses perspectives stratÃ©giques. Miled - Chérif, Héla Ben // Recherche et Applications en Marketing (AFM c/o ESCP-EAP);2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p65
This article presents a state-of-the-art on consumer involvement for pedagogical purposes. It has two objectives: the first one is to expose major problems pertaining to the definition and measurement of the concept. The second one is to lay out the consequences of involvement on decision...
- Mirror lets driver peer into blindspot. // Fleet Owner;May97, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p56
Introduces Automated Control Technologies' C-Mor interior rearview mirror system. Design and features; Components.
- Consumers give nod to auto-dimming mirrors. // Ward's Auto World;Mar95, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p109
Reports on the results of a survey regarding the safety of auto-dimming mirrors.
- Rearview mirrors. Rheam, Harry // Science Teacher;Dec93, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p50
Explains the three images reflected in rearview mirrors. Front surfaced and rear surfaced mirrors; Day/night rearview mirror.
- Branded. Willis, Sarah // Landscape Trades;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p4
The article presents the author's view on the importance of creating and maintaining a strong company brand in order to help one to be an expert, to make a high-value choice, and to outperform weak brands. She states that every positive and negative thing done by an employee, affects the...
- COUNTRY IMAGE FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR: THE CASE OF CROATIA. Crnjak-Karanović, Biljana // Enterprise in Transition: International Conference Proceedings: ;2003, p1514
The articles discusses the importance of nation's or country image as determinant of consumers' purchasing decisions. The author stressed that it is equally important to private and public organizations that are trying to stimulate foreign direct investments, promote tourism and encourage...
- DEPENDENCE OF MULTI-CRITERIA EVALUATION RESULT ON CHOICE OF PREFERENCE FUNCTIONS AND THEIR PARAMETERS. Podvezko, Valentinas; Podviezko, Askoldas // Technological & Economic Development of Economy;2010, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p143
A considerable usage increase of multicriteria methods is recently observed in the area of quantitative analysis of social or economical phenomena. The PROMETHEE methods are discerned from other multi-criteria methods by depth of their intrinsic logic and by using preference functions, which...