Five Ways to View Your Decision-Making
- Public input helps government, and it can help your business. Kaneen, Rick // Inside Tucson Business;6/9/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p13
The article reports that more and more businesses are using the power of public involvement when making decisions about their operations and products in Tucson, Arizona. It states that public involvement can be used to create collective visions. One example is that small business can involve its...
- Thoughts While Walking Along the Beach. Dallahan, Frank // JCK;Sep2003, Vol. 174 Issue 9, p36
Reports on the importance of the relationship among jewelry industry and its consumers. Drive force behind every business; Guidance of profitability in decision making; Consequences in ending a consumer adn business relationship.
- L'implication du consommateur et ses perspectives stratÃ©giques. Miled - Chérif, Héla Ben // Recherche et Applications en Marketing (AFM c/o ESCP-EAP);2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p65
This article presents a state-of-the-art on consumer involvement for pedagogical purposes. It has two objectives: the first one is to expose major problems pertaining to the definition and measurement of the concept. The second one is to lay out the consequences of involvement on decision...
- Mirror lets driver peer into blindspot. // Fleet Owner;May97, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p56
Introduces Automated Control Technologies' C-Mor interior rearview mirror system. Design and features; Components.
- Consumers give nod to auto-dimming mirrors. // Ward's Auto World;Mar95, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p109
Reports on the results of a survey regarding the safety of auto-dimming mirrors.
- Rearview mirrors. Rheam, Harry // Science Teacher;Dec93, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p50
Explains the three images reflected in rearview mirrors. Front surfaced and rear surfaced mirrors; Day/night rearview mirror.
- Gentex stock: pummeling or a buying opportunity? // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/30/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p23
This section offers news briefs from the business sector of Michigan. The precipitous drop in the stock price of Gentex Corp. due to the decision of four automakers to change the location of their rear camera display (RCD) may be viewed as a buying opportunity given the sales growth opportunity...
- Michigan Briefs. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/5/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p0002
The article offers news briefs on business in Michigan in 2012. Gentex Corp. plans to pursue a rearview mirror with a crystal ball and backup camera to see bureaucracy detours. Dow acquires Union Carbide Corp. and gets Olympic sponsorship criticism. "Lansing State Journal" publishes a list of...
- Branded. Willis, Sarah // Landscape Trades;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p4
The article presents the author's view on the importance of creating and maintaining a strong company brand in order to help one to be an expert, to make a high-value choice, and to outperform weak brands. She states that every positive and negative thing done by an employee, affects the...