Moody's extends hiring drive, even as new-issue volume is declining
- Fitch Bulks Up Its Health Care Unit With a Hire, and Maybe More to Come. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/15/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30620, p28
Focuses on developments related to rating agencies in the United States, current as of April 15, 1999. Fitch Inc.'s addition of analyst Anthony LoVaglio to its public health care team as a director; Standard & Poor's Corp.'s hiring of Rebecca Chahid as an associate in health care for its office...
- Moody's promotes five of its analysts. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p36
Names five public finance analysts promoted by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in August 1997 to the position of vice president-senior credit officer.
- Moody's Lowers Florida Agency Outlook, Citing Housing Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p40
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors service changed its rating on Florida based nonprofit organization Capital Project Finance Authority. Reason for the change in outlook; Contents of disclosure notice of Public Finance Associates Inc.; Effect of the notice on U.S. market conditions.
- Moody's Investors Service. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/26/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Moody's Investor Service changed the debt rating of Airbus Industrie from Aa3 to A1. What the move reflects; Impact of the change.
- Moody's adapts to change, maintains its competitive edge. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p32
Discusses changes at the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service resulting from its restructuring. Streamlining of the agency's analysis of the financial guaranty companies; Improvement in communication between the corporate and municipal finance professionals within the combined group;...
- Moody's looks at human service providers. // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p42
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating of not-for-profit human service providers. Impact of privatization; Expectation on the not-for-profit human service industry; Consideration of the state's funding mechanisms and provider's creditworthiness in determining a rating; Four providers...
- Rating route. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;08/18/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the solid waste revenue bonds issued by the Atlanta County Utilities Authority and the Camden County Pollution Control Financing Authority, both of New Jersey. Concerns about the companies' ability to compete when statewide flow control ends.
- Moody's lowers N.J. authorities' bonds. // Waste News;09/22/97, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p27
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded the solid waste revenue bonds of Warren Country and Passaic Country, two New Jersey authorities, on September 18, 1997. Details on the dropped ratings.
- Times Mirror rating. // Editor & Publisher;12/30/95, Vol. 128 Issue 52, p32
Reports on the short-term debt rating of Moody's Investors Service.