Group awards Dain Rauscher's Wiessmann
- RBC Hires N.J. 's Ann Flynn as Managing Director. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32192, p6
Reports on the hiring of Ann Flynn as managing director of the New York office of credit firm RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Career background; Job description; Years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Recent merger gives Dain Rauscher greater local leverage. Prieto, Wilfredo // Caribbean Business;3/12/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p6
Reports that the merger by Dain Rauscher Incorporated will give the company greater leverage to do business in Puerto Rico. When the company was established; What the company is seeking to do; Comments from Michael R. Kavanagh, senior vice president and regional director of public finance for...
- Chicago-based WPF Announces Founders Awards. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/12/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34027, p1
The article announces that former Pennsylvania treasurer Robin Wiessmann has received the lifetime achievement award from the professional networking organization Women in Public Finance (WPF) as part of its 8th annual Founders' Awards as of December 2013.
- Dain Takes Earnings Hit. // On Wall Street;Jan1999, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the corporate profit posted by Dain Rauscher Corp. in the fourth-quarter of 1998. Litigation costs of the company during the period; Information on the legal settlement it entered.
- Will Dain Rauscher's muni unit do well? The firm says yes; others aren't so sure. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;10/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30258, p27
Focuses on the market appraisal for the municipal bonds issued by Dain Rauscher Inc., the consolidated unit of Dain Bosworth Inc. and Rauscher Pierce Refsnes Inc. Analysts' skepticism on claims for the bonds' viability; Explanation of the bonds' market edge.
- Nonrated tourism, solid-waste issues offer rare value in sea of insured bonds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30390, p8
Reports on nonrated and triple-B credit issues offered by some underwriters in both the primary and secondary bond markets. Dain Rauscher Inc.'s re-pricing of its Burnsville, Minnesota commercial-development revenue refunding; Charlton County, Georgia's solid-waste disposal revenue issue; High...
- Dain RAMS new business. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;09/03/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30719, p1
Reports on the plan of Dain Rauscher Inc. to ease financial and lending restriction on the Arizona Student Loan Acquisition Authority. Refunding of $118 million of 1994 tax-free revenue bonds; Use of indenture to eliminate controls on the flow of funds.
- Dain Releases 3Q Earnings. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p26
Reports on the financial performance of Dain Rauscher Inc. for the three months ended September 30, 1999.
- Dain expands services, swoops down on specialty firms. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;02/17/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30831, p28
Focuses on municipal bond underwriting firm Dain Rauscher Inc. Company background; Company's efforts to expand its public finance operations.