NASP's Hall of Fame honors Wall Streeters
- Treasurer Denise Nappier. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p10
Profiles Denise Nappier, elected state treasurer in Connecticut. Job responsibilities; Career history; Educational attainment.
- Help Wanted in Connecticut: Proposals Sought for Financial Advisers, Counsel. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31339, p3
Reports the request issued by Treasurer Denise L. Nappier for financial advisers in Connecticut. List of programs needing financial advisers; Role of P.G. Corbin; Adviser for special tax obligation deals.
- Connecticut Consultants Use Eyed. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30743, p1
Reports that Connecticut Treasurer Denise Nappier has begun seeking disclosure from public finance firms about consulting fees they may have paid. Effects of consulting fees on the distribution of underwriting business on state deals; Uncovering of possible questionable practices.
- Nappier has pension plans. Barreto, Susan; Fulman, Ricki // Pensions & Investments;11/16/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p2
Reports on newly elected Connecticut Treasurer Denise Lynn Nappier's plans for her role as sole trustee of the $16 billion State of Connecticut Retirement & Trust Fund. Election results; Plan to issue a request for proposals for a consultant to conduct an asset allocation study; Concern about...
- Industry awaits Connecticut treasury probe of muni firms. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30751, p8
Reports on Connecticut Treasurer Denise Nappier's probe on municipal bond firms in the state. Information about paid consultants hired to win state businesses; Paul Silvester's admission of collection of kickbacks in exchange for investing portions of pension fund.
- It Takes a Village To Sell a Bond Deal. Nappier, Denise L. // Bond Buyer;2011 Trailblazing Women Supplement, pA6
The article focuses on the public finance career of Denise L. Nappier as treasurer of the state of Connecticut. It states that Nappier took the responsibility of assisting Hartford, Connecticut-based women and minority-owned businesses to the transaction and exercising care and precision in the...
- CONNECTICUT: Treasurer Joins Hall of Fame. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/7/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33611, p9
The article reports on the induction of Connecticut State Treasurer Denise Nappier into the Women's Hall of Fame of the state.
- Connecticut Kicks Off Record $2B Deal. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;4/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32856, p1
The article reports on the issuance of a $2 billion taxable general obligation pension deal headed by Connecticut treasurer Denise L. Nappier. The proceeds will be used to help close a $6.9 billion gap in the state's Teachers' Retirement Fund. Bear Stearns & Co. Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co. will...
- Connecticut Bond Commission to Weigh $1.06 Billion of Allocations. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;2/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32825, p6
The article reports on various bond issuances that the Connecticut Bond Commission (CBC) will vote on February 29, 2008. CBC will decide on the allocation of $1.06 billion of bonds to state agencies, including $600 million of special tax obligation refunding bonds. It will also vote on the...