- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p31
Reports developments related to the use of municipal bonds for the projects of the government in the U.S. as of March 2002. Proposals of the government in Illinois for the extension of tollway; Plan of the Indiana Department of Education for charter schools; Proposals on the hiking of gasoline...
- South Dakota agency readies $65 million in housing bonds. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;07/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30433, p3
Reports on the issuance of a mortgage revenue bond by the South Dakota Housing Development Authority. Chance for investors to diversify their municipal bond portfolios; Remarketing of single-family mortgage revenue bonds; Decline in bond issuance in the state in 1998; Rating of short-term notes...
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;09/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30982, p21
Presents a chart on negotiated sales of municipal bonds by public authorities and other agencies in the United States as of September 25, 2000. Mortgage bonds issued; Sale date; Names of issuers; Description of bonds; Series; Amount of bonds; Names of underwriters and rating agencies; Maturity...
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;11/23/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30774, p16
Presents the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States, as of November 23, 1999. Includes revenue bonds from the Arizona Health Facilities Authority; Home mortgage revenue bonds from the California Housing Finance Authority; Water supply system revenue bonds from Detroit,...
- California $446M GO Sale Could Boost Vet Mortgages. Webster, Keeley // Nationalmortgagenews.com;10/13/2015, p1
California priced $446 million in veterans' general obligation bonds last week in a combined refunding/new money sale.
- States to decide disaster area borders in mortgage bond finance offerings. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;08/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30212, p1
Reports that state mortgage agencies are evaluating whether to limit mortgage bond finance offerings for residents of disaster areas. Plans by housing bond issuers to take advantage of the liberalized access to mortgage revenue bond financing for residents of disaster areas; Opportunity for...
- The New Look of Municipal Bonds. Godwin, Michael E. // American Bar Association Journal;Dec82, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p1580
Reports on developments concerning municipal bonds. Importance of tax-free income; Use of municipal bonds for public infrastructure; Benefits of using tax-exempt bonds; Types of municipal bonds.
- N.Y. Bond Bank Sells $15M in Tax-Lien Debt for Four Cities. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/6/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31734, p34
Reports that the New York State Municipal Bond Bank Agency is privately selling in tax-liens bonds for Binghamton, Bufallo, Plattsburgh and Syracuse. Proceeds of the deal; Process of acquiring the deal; Initiation of doing multi-jurisdictional tax-lien deals.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p22
Presents a chart on bond calls and redemptions in the United States. Includes Escambia County Housing Finance Authority's multifamily housing revenue bonds; Monroe County's taxable multifamily housing revenue bonds; Kansas City single family residential mortgage revenue bonds.