Southwest invisible supply
- Harrisburg, Pa., Receiver to Speak at Widener Law Program. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F313, p1
The article offers information on a conference related to municipal financial distress to be sponsored by the Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on April 14, 2014.
- North Carolina. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports that members of the Raleigh City Council in North Carolina voted to begin preparing a $45 million road bond referendum for May 5, 1997. Annual spendings on road construction.
- Alburqerque names seven bond underwriting teams. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p6
Reports on Albuquerque, New Mexico officials' selection of seven teams to underwrite the city's revenue bond financings. Selection process; Underwriting teams include A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.; Southwest Securities Inc.; Kious & Co.
- Controversial Refinancing Method Gains Ground Among Muni Issuers. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p1
Reports on plans of municipal bond issuers of Washington State to employ refinancing methods to raise their gains. Sector in which issuers are more interested to examine type of financing feature; Shortcomings of refinancing deals; Reason why insurance companies dislike these schemes.
- Muni Yields Fall Two Basis Points; Issuers Price $700M in New Deals. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31745, p2
Reports on the decrease of municipal bonds for the third consecutive session as of October 22, 2003 in the U.S. Increased of hedging activity and asset reallocation; Disclosure of the trading range; Performance of tax-exempt bonds; Scale of serial prices.
- Some Bond Trends Reverse, Others Continue Downward Slide in August. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p49
No abstract available.
- Houston Ready for Takeoff. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/27/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30984, p1
Focuses on the sale of revenue bonds by the city of Houston, Texas, in October 2000. Amount to be raised by the city for airport expansion and improvements; Financial adviser and bond counsel for the sale of revenue bonds; Credit rating for Houston.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p27
Presents new briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in the Southwestern States as of November 21, 2000. Pulaski County Special School District's request for a property tax increase; Bennington farmers and ranchers' opposition against the passage of a school bond issue.
- Shelby County, Tenn., to Use Extendible Note Structure Again. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31025, p3
Reports on the plan of Shelby County, Tennessee to issue extendible municipal commercial paper notes. Capital outlay program of the county; Provision of interim financing for county and school system capital projects.
- Texas' First Sale for '01: $58 Million for Harris County Complex. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p6
Reports on Texas' first debt sale for 2001. Harris County's plan to sell permanent improvement refunding bonds and certificates of obligation on January 8, 2001; Lead manager and co-senior manager for the negotiated deal.