Southwest invisible supply
- Harrisburg, Pa., Receiver to Speak at Widener Law Program. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F313, p1
The article offers information on a conference related to municipal financial distress to be sponsored by the Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on April 14, 2014.
- North Carolina. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports that members of the Raleigh City Council in North Carolina voted to begin preparing a $45 million road bond referendum for May 5, 1997. Annual spendings on road construction.
- A changed market for N.Y. thruway issue. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p2
Reports on municipal bond market conditions for the New York State Thruway Authority's new-money and refunding bonds set on September 3, 1997.
- Virginia Beach-Norfolk rail link would use bonds. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p2
Reports that a proposed $450 million commuter-rail link between downtown Norfolk and the city of Virginia Beach waterfront would be funded in part by municipal bonds.
- Merrill report: D.C. reform good news for bondholders. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p5
Reports that the District of Columbia and its bondholders will be better off under the federal reform plan, according to Merrill Lynch & Co. Debt service protection under the revitalization plan; Reaction of the city's financial control board to the district chief financial officer Anthony...
- Negotiated note offerings. // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p11
Lists negotiated municipal note offerings by Garden City Hospital, Missouri for the week of September 8, 1997. Amount and type of bond; Financial and legal adviser of the deal; Maturity and credit rating of the issuance.
- Alburqerque names seven bond underwriting teams. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p6
Reports on Albuquerque, New Mexico officials' selection of seven teams to underwrite the city's revenue bond financings. Selection process; Underwriting teams include A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.; Southwest Securities Inc.; Kious & Co.
- Controversial Refinancing Method Gains Ground Among Muni Issuers. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p1
Reports on plans of municipal bond issuers of Washington State to employ refinancing methods to raise their gains. Sector in which issuers are more interested to examine type of financing feature; Shortcomings of refinancing deals; Reason why insurance companies dislike these schemes.
- Muni Yields Fall Two Basis Points; Issuers Price $700M in New Deals. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31745, p2
Reports on the decrease of municipal bonds for the third consecutive session as of October 22, 2003 in the U.S. Increased of hedging activity and asset reallocation; Disclosure of the trading range; Performance of tax-exempt bonds; Scale of serial prices.
- Some Bond Trends Reverse, Others Continue Downward Slide in August. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p49
No abstract available.