A public-private Texas recipe: Just add water and power
- A.G. Edwards Aims to Defuse Flap Surrounding Its Future in Munis. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/30/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30901, p1
Reports on Saint Louis, Missouri-based A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc.'s denial of a rumor that it plans to end its municipal bonds business in the United States as of May 30, 2000. Company background; Decrease in the company's public finance deals.
- Underwriter, Augusta Reach Accord; Low Bid Had Prompted Questions. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;06/23/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30919, p4
Reports that A.G. Edwards & Sons has landed a deal to underwrite water and sewer bonds for Augusta, Georgia. Total amount of the municipal bonds; Questions raised by industry sources on how A.G. Edwards will justify selling the bonds with a bid so low.
- A.G. Edwards Adds California Trading Desk. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p7
The article reports on A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.'s opening of a municipal bond trading desk in California. The trading desk will be responsible for municipal secondary tradings for the states of California, Nevada and Hawaii. It is the second regional effort of the company.
- Port's Monopoly Money. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p39
Reports on the positive ratings assigned by the three major rating agencies to the Hawaii Department of Transportation Harbor System's revenue bonds. Port's plan to issue the bonds in a negotiated sale underwritten by A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.; Total amount of the revenue bonds to be issued.
- FINRA Fines Former A.G. Edwards $10,000 in G-23 Breach. Hume, Lynn; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/17/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32963, p5
The article discusses the $10,000 fine imposed by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on former A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. for not disclosing to customers who purchased municipal bonds from four deals it underwrote. This has been filed under the Rule G-23 of the Municipal...
- Assured Guaranty Hires A.C. Edwards Manager. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32114, p6
The article reports that Assured Guaranty Corp. has recently hired Patrick Early as director of fixed-income investor relations. Early joined the insurer from A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc., where he previously served as vice president and manager of municipal bond research. Early has over 13 years of...
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/10/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p44
Presents tabular and graphical representations of numerical facts related to market trends in the U.S. based on data provided by A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. as of October 2005. Results of weekly stock analysis from Standard & Poor's Index from September 28 to October 5; Current market levels of...
- A.G. Edwards makes several appointment in Tucson offices. // Inside Tucson Business;4/10/95, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p7
Presents appointments at the Tucson, Arizona offices of A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. Includes Edward Marshall's appointment as vice president of investments; Naming of Sherry Hall as associate vice president and trust specialist; Naming of vincent J. Cattolica as senior investment broker.
- Brokerage builds on European market. Hadley, Mark // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;8/19/96, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p15
No abstract available.