Pa. short-term pool earned $309 million
- Declining Investment Earnings Add to the Pain. Seymour, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/5/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p11
The article offers reports on the low investment earnings in state and local governments in the U.S. According to Merritt Research Services, fiscal 2009 incoming annual reports of municipalities indicated a severe decline in investment due to low interest rates. Figures showed a low earning of...
- The human component. Lassiter, Ralph // American City & County;Sep97, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p34
Provides information on the pressure being put on public service providers to improve their operations. Information on reducing resistance to change; Listing of several actions critical to managing the human side of changing.
- Is better than expected too good to last? Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;09/23/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30484, p3
Discloses that Maine's revenue collection in August 1998 exceeds official projections. Nine percent increase in revenues compared with that of August 1997; Individual income tax revenues; Governor Angus S. King Jr.'s concern over the differences between budget forecasts and actual revenues.
- Arkansas. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p34
Reports on an increase in Arkansas' municipal revenue collections for the period ended June 1997.
- Municipal market yields. // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p37
Presents a chart reflecting projected municipal market yields in the United States as of July 7, 1997.
- Reoffering yields. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p38
Presents a chart reflecting reoffering yields in the United States for the period ended July 7, 1997. Offer date; Amount; Date; Recent offerings.
- The headlines you didn't see about I-695. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Dec99, Vol. 13 Issue 12, pA26
Editorial. Comments on the mixed reactions of business groups and the local government to the passage of the `$30 car tab initiative' in Wenatchee, Washington. Need to search for other government revenue streams; Benefits for consumers.
- The Municipal Revenue Crisis: California Problems And Possibilities. Januta, Donatas // California Law Review;Nov68, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p1525
Examines one aspect of the municipal revenue crisis in California thorugh analysis of property tax and municipal tax on income. Exploration of the feasibility of municipal taxes on generating income in the state; Involvement of possible legal obstacles involved; Necessity of examining its basic...
- In San Antonio, mall kiosks take over from City Hall. // Christian Science Monitor;2/11/98, Vol. 90 Issue 53, p9
Reports that the city of San Antonio, Texas is using computerized kiosks to allow residents to charge taxes, fines and other city bills on credit cards. Location of the kiosks in the city's busiest shopping malls; Information about the Community Project, of which the Kiosk Project is a part.