Bank One taps J.P. Morgan vet for banking post
- JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley back in Asia - a smart move? Davies, Rob // Asset Securitization Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 31, p18
Focuses on the establishment of business operation by JPMorgan Securities and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. in Hong Kong, China. Appointment of Jun Qian as head of Morgan Stanley; Result of merger between JPMorgan and Bank One Corp.; Operation of business from Tokyo, Japan.
- LeCroy Sentenced to 3 Months. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p1
The article reports that a former investment banker was sentenced yesterday to three months in prison in connection with a Philadelphia municipal corruption case. Charles LeCroy, formerly with J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., was sentenced late yesterday afternoon in the U.S. District Court by Judge...
- With 30-year rates so low, is it a farewell to ARMs? // Asset Securitization Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p11
Reports on financial analysts' call for a reversal of the adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) effect, in light of the decline in Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) Refinancing Index. Reports released by JP Morgan Securities; Flatter Treasury curves noted by researchers at Countrywide Securities Corp.
- Snell Sentenced To House Arrest. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32151, p2
Reports on the three years probation and 90 days house arrest without electronic monitoring by Anthony Snell, a former investment banker with J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. in the U.S.
- J.P. Morgan Nabs More Merrill Pros. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;6/19/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31163, p6
Reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. has hired several investment banking professionals laid off from Merrill Lynch and Co. as of June 19, 2001. Names of executives.
- J.P. Morgan Gives Chicago Banker Asset-Management Role. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/14/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30871, p5
Reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s Chicago, Illinois-based investment banker James M. Beck will shift some of his responsibilities away from public finance to take a more formal role on the investments side. Responsibilities of Beck under his new role; Benefits expected to be gained by...
- Smitherman Named to Texas Public Finance Authority Board. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/21/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31640, p6
Texas Governor Rick Perry Monday has named investment banker Barry Smitherman to the board of the Texas Public Finance Authority. ï¿½I am looking forward to using my 16 years of public finance experience to help the Texas Public Finance Authority's board and staff put together deals that will...
- Firms like 15-year collateral for prepay protection. K.S. // Asset Securitization Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 46, p13
Reports on the forecast of J.P. Morgan Securities that 15-year collateral premiums will continue to provide superior prepayment convexity compared to their 30-year counterparts. Conditions cited contributing to the increase in 15-year issuance; Explanation for the narrower prepayment...
- Morgan unit leads Philippine utility loan. // American Banker;3/20/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 53, p30
Reports that J.P. Morgan & Co.'s Asian securities unit will arrange a $100 million utility loan for National Power Corp., guaranteed by the Republic of the Philippines.